Chapter 15: Stayover

11th November 2038, 3.00pm, The Petrifiers Base, South Entrance.

A new character is introduced in this chapter which we believe will be essential in the next chapters of the book. Enjoy people. ~WhiteFang LilWolf

Helicopters. Cars. Jeeps. Motorcycles. Armed vehicles. Those are around us as we approaching to the Petrifier Base. "Wake up guys. We are back." Sergeant Peter said as he prepared to park his vehicle inside the base. Sergeant Dan was alseep with the dogs and me. I woke up and told the rest to wake up as we prepared to load our weapons and exit the vehicle. "You guys are back. I heard from your friends Chase, Major Don told me. We will help you get back on track little pup. You deserve to be in a better place than here." Sir Flyn walked to me and continued. "They should be arriving in a few days time. I managed to connect to their radar system and GPS were on. Don't worry." Major Don said as dogmeat stood beside him. Dogmeat waved his paw at me as I smiled back at him. "For now we just have to defend our base from any outsiders. That's what we mostly do around here. Our base is pretty massive and we have over 100+ people and dogs here to secure this area. I just need you to help them out for these few days. We gonna miss you by then chase pup." Sir Flyn said as he patted my fur head. "Don't you guys worry, I will call you guys again. Paw Patrol Collar and The Petrifier Collars, remember? Connections were used through satellites. We have infinite contact." I said as I saluted to Sir Flyn and Major Don. They both saluted back and patted at me again. "What's with all the pats these days guys?" I laughed as everyone laughed together around me.
"Oh yes Chase, I want you to meet my dog. He's not born for fights, he's posted as an investigation dog. Pretty awesome. He's Spike." Spike walked out from Flyn's legs and greeted me. "Hi Chase, I'm Sergeant Spike The Pup. I am an investigation pup." He told me as I looked at him. "Spike? The immigration pup of Nashville USA, Equestria?" I said as I know that must be him.

Spike was eating some pup treats, feeling bored, as he suddenly choked after hearing what I said

Spike was eating some pup treats, feeling bored, as he suddenly choked after hearing what I said. "Huh? How did you know my past?" Spike looked at me unbudgingly. "We were trained in the same corporal course Spike. Group Sergeant Chase here, the ex police K9 unit pup."
"Oh Chase holy, no wonder your name sounded so familiar. I am glad to see-"

"LOOK OUT!!"
Sergeant Peter pushed both of us to one side as a sniper bullet flew past all of us and shot one of the dogs. "Oh no Christopher!" Sir Flyn rushed to help Christopher the dog out as another sniper bullet shot Sir Flyn's upper body.
A sniper bullet drop to the ground from where Sir Flyn is standing as he pulled out the bullet. Sir Flyn dropped to the ground as blood was seen all over the floor. "Boss! Flyn!" Spike started to whimper as many soldiers fired launchers at the target as the group of outsiders were blown apart. "Don't die boss...answer me please!" Spike started to sob as I dashed towards Sir Flyn. I took out a bandage from my backpack. I quickly applied some medical toxin oil on the bandage and I was about to cover his body when suddenly Flyn's body gushed out too much blood for me to be able to cover his body up. Sir Flyn held his hands up, shivering, patted my head one last time, and said: