Chapter 6: Operation Belladonna

3rd Person POV, location base, time: afternoon

It was the afternoon and Adam, Ruby and John just arrived at the base. The base was a little hideout near the school. It was located inside a Internet cafe. It was one but behind a wall the base was hidden. Adam said it was a hideout/base. Adam and Ruby stepped inside a room, it wasn't much besides two tables on opposite sides of the room and a project at the in the middle pointing towards a wall. The rest of the members joined in.

John: Alright, so after some time researcher, I found the location of Aizen. His in the Roleth jungle.

Adam: Did you get any information of what he's doing.

John: Smuggling operation. And the worst thing he's doing is smuggling people, slaves to be exact.

Ruby: Whoa that's just-

John: Horrible, I know but we've dealt with situations like this before. Anyway we've got a spy within them and they took pictures.

John clicked a button and the projector show people in cages and some being put in containers while other pictures show some getting beaten down.

John: We also got this, an it might be related to you Ruby.

Ruby: What do you mean?

John: This...

He pressed it again and it showed a girl in restraints, it horrified Ruby because the girl had cat ears.

John; From your face you definitely know her.

Ruby: Yeah that's my friend Blake.

Adam clenched his fist.

Adam: This man makes me sick!

John: I know, he makes us all sick. So, I'm sending three people, Adam, Rukia, and Ruby. You have two hours prepare so get ready I'll take you there.

Everyone gets up from their seats and walk out of the room. Ruby grabs Adam's shoulder.

Adam: Hay Ruby, were those pictures bothering you?

Ruby: Of course they would, I can't believe someone would do that to people.

Adam: Yeah, that's reality, even though some things my seem goodie goodie but the truth is that some things aren't like that.

Ruby: Yeah, I fought people like that. I know that there are some very bad people in the world but I've neveseen someone like that.

Adam: Don't worry, we'll pull this off, free those people, and save your friend Blake!

Ruby: Thank you Adam!

Adam: No problem, now lets get ready.

Timeskip, location: Roleth jungle: slave camp: nighttime

Ruby, Rukia, and Adam arrived at the camp. All three of them were sitting behind a rock, devising a plan.

Rukia: Well since I am the quietest on the team I'll take out the guards while you two free the prisoners.

Ruby: I need to find Blake.

Adam: Don't worry Ruby, I'll do it, your fast enough to cut a lock and zip on to another and do the same to another. Even though I can move that fast there will be a problem with two of us there because the guards are pretty type.

Rukia: And also he's not good at hiding.

Adam: Shes right, so I'll stick to the background and try to find my way around.

Rukia: We got that down now let's do this.

Adam and Ruby: Right.

Guard(in distance): Hey get him!