Chapter 9: Runited friends

(Time to get cheesed by Mecha_Fenix (and maybe ChioTheStarSheriff if he finds this book) again)

Location: Chronos Academy, day: Wednesday, Time: Afternoon

It was a few days of the mission and well nothing interesting has happened anytime.

Ruby: I'Mmmmmmmmm boooooooooaaaaaaaarrrrrrrddddddeee!

Adam: Well that's life for you.

Ruby: Life is supposed to be fun.

Ace: It's has its ups and downs you know.

Right now our protagonists are sitting at lunch. Ruby was complaining about school and all that, Adam was just eating a sandwich, and Ace was just being Ace. The others then show up.

Richard: Hay guys what's going on?

Adam: Nothing really. Just eating a sandwich.

Ruby: Being board.

Ace: Being me.

John: Never change you three

Alice: Anyway what have you guys been up to

Adam: Well since nothing has happen lately we been around the city and sometimes the mall.

Ruby: Even though they had cool weapons at the store the thing is things have gotten dull after that snow mission.

Blake walks up to the group.

Blake: How's it going you guy?

Adam: Nothing much, Ruby is being bored, Ace is being himself, and I'm eating a sandwich.

Blake: Hay I've been wanting to know how do you guys fight?

Richard: I fight with my bare fist.

Rukia: I'm like an assassin so I use daggers.

Alice: I'm a sniper but if I have to get up close I use a gauntlet blade.

Chris: I'm recon and so is Grace.

John: I fight with a spear/katana.

Ruby: Huh cool. I thought you would have combination weapons like Adam.

John: Mine is a combination weapon.

Alice: We always thought Adam was crazy with that combination weapon but never mind.

Adam: I proved you guys wrong! Ha!

Rukia: Anyway we got class so let's hurry up you guys.

Timeskip, Location: street

Adam: I just don't get why people have to do stuff like that, I just don't understand.

Blake: That's how life is.

Adam: Still I say that's kind of like Racism.

Ruby: What's that?

Adam: Well-

All of a sudden three armored jeeps passed by them. The one in the middle had a heavy turret and was shoot a cop cars that chased after it. Adam pulled out a radio.

Ruby: What's with the-

Cop on Radio: Attention all units, we have three armored cars, one is holding the important vials from the Arch Tech labs, the assailants also are armored with high tech suits so be carful.

Blake: Didn't know you carried a radio.

Adam: Always be prepared.

*Ring*