Chapter 10.5: Villain Alliance

Location: Villain base, time: Unknown

Spike walked into the room where Salem's crystal ball thing was floating, it turned on and it showed Salem drinking tea.

Spike: I see you enjoy the simple things such a tea.

Salem: So that means you don't?

Spike: I do, even from if my appearance my look a little-

Salem: Inhumane.

Spike just shakes his head.

Spike: People always judge a book by cover, even though the saying is "never judge a book by its cover." But the irony continues.

Salem: You are correct.

Spike: Still we need to focus what's really on hand, the dimension openings.

Salem: You are correct. My question is how was it caused?

Spike: By some scientists apparently who where working for me. Apparently they went rouge and made a machine that bends the fabric of space in time and well portals started to happen.

Salem: So it was never your idea at all?

Spike: Kind of, the thing is I did want a machine to open portals but not to other worlds, I supposed it work out in some way. But now we need a way to control these portals.

Salem: Hmmm, I get where your going but-

Spike: Why? Because, I want to make an alliance.

Salem: An alliance.

This caught Salem's interest.

Spike: Think about it, if we combine forces then we would be unstoppable.

Salem: Is that so?

Spike: With your army of Grimm as you call it and my powerful/loyal soldiers we will be unstoppable.

Salem: Ok, one more question.

Spike: Go ahead.

Salem: How strong are you?

Spike made his answer when he quickly grabbed a metal pipe and rammed it straight through his heart. Salem was surprised by this. Spike then pulled it out like it wears nothing and then reached in and grabbed his beating heart from his chest. It looked punctured but slowly regeneration, what was even more disgusting was the fact that it was still connected to the inside with strips were hanging out. He put it back inside his chest but his wound didn't heal.

Salem: That was-

Spike: Intense, disgusting, you name it. And let me guess you want know my strength too.

Salem made a compliant nod. Spike walked up to the wall and punched it broke it into a million pieces. Four soldiers were standing there.

Spike: You four get in here.

All four of them complied.

Soldier 1: Um boss what's this abou-

Spike shut him up by hitting him in a pressure point knocking him out.

Spike: I'll need all three of you to attack me. Last on standing gets to live and be promoted two ranks.

I didn't take a kilo second for them to attack him. All three of them went in for a punch or kick but Spike just dodged with little effort. One turned around and did a flying kick at him spike moved so fast he cut off his leg before he noticed it. He moved back in the same position and moved his head and leg miss only for the soldier to hit the ground but his leg came off making him fall to the ground

Soldier 3: Gahhhhh!

The two other were shocked. Spike went behind the second on faster than the eye could see.

Spike: Always watch your back.

Soldier 2: Huh?!

As he turned he found himself falling to the ground. The realization was that he was spit in half. He died when he hit the ground.

Salem: Oh my.

Soldier 4: Ah guh urck.

The fourth one was so shocked at what happened he couldn't speak. He then found himself getting punched in the chin. Spike uppercutted him into the ceiling where when his head hit it his head was lodged into it killing him. Spike turned his head to the one without a leg and stretched out his hand. He started to levitate.

Soldier 3: Wait hold on I'm the last one alive! Please!

He was pulled so hard into Spikes fist where his head went through it.

Salem: Impressive, but I thought you where going to spare them.

The first solider got up and looked around confused. Spike walked up to him.

Spike: Congratulations young man, your promoted two ranks

He didn't respond he just saluted.

Spike: Now go get someone who can fix this wall.

Soldier 1: Sir Yes sir!

He ran off. Spike turned back to Salem.

Spike: Is that enough for you.

Salem: I agree. It's a deal then.

Spike: Same to you.

Salem: One more thing, what's your motive?

Spike: That's not important but I'll tell you later. Good day to you madam.

With that the crystal ball thing with Salem's image disappeared. Simon walked in.

Spike: Let me guess you heard everything?

Simon: Yes, but do you really trust her.

Spike: Yes I do, she's seen my power. I don't think she will betray me.

Simon: And what if she does.

Spike: That's something I don't want to discuss.

Meanwhile with Adam and Ruby

Adam: Uuhhh.

Adam shudders.

Ruby: What's wrong?

Adam: I felt a chill go down my spine, like something evil just happened.

Ruby: Or the fact that your cold. It is January after all.

Adam: I hope your right.

(And that ends the Sub-Plot!)