Chapter 8: Rival vs Rival, Adam vs Allen

Time: Morning, Place: School

Adam, Ruby, and Ace arrived at the school. Right now Ace was bothering Adam with some things.

Ace: Man I can't believe I'm going to be at your school, even though I won't be going to your classes, but still ain't it exciting!

Adam: Greaaaaaateeee!

Ruby: Well ain't if fun, it reminds me of my first time going to my school.

Ace: Really?

Ruby: Yeah but it was really hard. My sister ditched me, I got in a fight, but things worked out for me.

Blake: Ruby!

Ruby: Blake? What are you doing here!

Blake: Same thing as you, coming to this school.

Adam: As I said this school is for everyone, so she can attend here too. (Also everyone in RWBY that is like a main character 2 years older so she would be 18 correct?)

Ruby: Oh yeah!

Ace: Well I got in here early.

Adam: How did you get in here you never actually told me.

Ace: Wellll...

Flashback, Ace

Ace was outside the academy looking at it.

Ace: Man, 2 more years until I get in here.

Ace was about to go home until he spotted some people.

Ace: What the- Hay what are you guys doing?!

???1: Oh shit!

???2: Um uh?

Ace: Are you doing something bad.

???3: Well Uh um, never mind he got us, get him!

All three of them attack him but dodges with skill. Ace backflips and then kicks one guy in the face making him stagger back.

???1: Ah!

Ace then starts to punch the ever living crap out of him until he makes a lucky blow knocking him out.

???3: Crap!

Ace finally makes a cartwheel over to the third man and crouches down and hits him in the nuts!

???3(in high pitch voice): Ahhhhhh, my balls!

Ace: Take that!

???1: Lets go!

???3: Right!

They both picked up there buddy and ran off.

Ace: Phew, that was handful.

???: Hello, do you need something?

Ace turned around to see a man with modified general outfit that supposed to be like a school uniform. (I don't know how to make it so let your imagination run wild with this outfit)

Ace: Um hello, I'm not doing anything wrong I was just-

???: Beating up those people who were setting down a paint bomb.