Chapter 5

- Unknown System

"Ben... Ben... Ben, wake up..." Obi-Wan heard someone whispering in his ear. He shifted around slightly and began to open his eyes, then found Aiko smiling down at him. "Morning, Ben," she said. Obi-Wan groaned a little as he sat up. "Morning..." he groggily replied as he stretched his arms out, wincing slightly as he had accidentally stretched the wounds on them as well.

Aiko frowned at that, then said, "I've come to get you ready for the auction in an hour." Obi-Wan bit his lip. Aiko sighed. "I'm going to miss you, Ben..." she said. Obi-Wan gave a grim smile. "I'm going to miss you as well, Aiko... You've been so kind to me... I fear that even if I somehow get free from slavery, that I will never be able to repay your kindness..." he replied, looking sadly at the floor.

Aiko gave a sad smile in return. "Well, let's not worry about that now... I must get you ready for the auction so as not to anger Master Braz," Aiko said before she took a make-up palette out of her bag. Obi-Wan raised an eyebrow. "Don't tell me you're going to make me look like a woman," Obi-Wan commented. Aiko giggled. "No, silly!" She then frowned. "It's to hide those wounds of yours."

Obi-Wan nodded. If Braz has got a handsome slave on his hands, why fix the wounds himself when he can just cover them up and scam whoever buys me? Smart move. he thought with a small snort.

Aiko raised an eyebrow at his snort but shrugged and proceeded to open the make-up palette and, taking a brush out of her bag, began applying the make-up. She then began getting some dust onto the brush and started to brush it over his head wound. Obi-Wan winced slightly when the brush first made contact with the wound, then relaxed and let Aiko do her thing.

~

- Unknown System  

After Aiko finished putting the make-up onto all of Obi-Wan's wounds, she frowned as she reached into her bag again. "I'm so sorry, Ben... I didn't want to be the one to do this, but Master Braz has ordered that... well..." Aiko hesitated for a moment before pulling a shock collar out of her bag. Obi-Wan's eyes went wide with fear as thoughts started racing through his head.

I can't wear one of those again! I can't! I won't! I will not be shocked against my will! If I must endure lashings from a whip, I"ll take it, but I won't wear a shock collar again! Obi-Wan got off the bed and slowly started to back away, away from where Aiko still sat on the bed holding the shock collar.

"Ben... it's going to be all right..." Aiko said trying to calm him down. "NO! I-it won't be all right! I won't wear one of those again! Never again!" Obi-Wan yelled, tears forming in his eyes as he felt around behind him for the door. When he felt the door, he realized it was locked and began to panic.

"Ben... calm down. It'll be all right," Aiko said, walking over and trying to lay a hand on the man's shoulder, leaving the shock collar on the bed. "NO!" Obi-Wan shoved her hand away. "NO! No, it won't! Stay away from me!" Obi-Wan yelled as he began to curl up in a corner of the room, grabbing at his hair.

Aiko sighed, then hardened her gaze as she walked over to the collar on the bed, then back over to Obi-Wan again. "I tried to be friendly and calm with you, Ben... but I'm not going to let myself get hurt for you!" she yelled as she shoved the collar around his neck.

Obi-Wan's eyes went wide and he immediately began clawing at the collar around his neck, trying to take it off. Eventually, he realized his efforts to take off the collar were pointless. Unlike the shock collar on Zygerria, this one was locked around his neck and could only be taken off by the user of the remote that had locked it. In Obi-Wan's case, it was his new Master, Braz.

Obi-Wan looked at Aiko and growled. "I thought you were a kind and friendly person, but you're just a backstabbing liar!" Obi-Wan yelled as he tried to grab at Aiko's throat, but was stopped by a shock from the collar. Obi-Wan fell to his knees, screaming in pain.

Aiko's eyes went wide and filled with tears as she backed away from Obi-Wan and over to the bed. She then grabbed her bag and started backing up towards the door of the room. As Aiko reached the door, Obi-Wan stopped being shocked by the collar and panted with tear-filled eyes.

He then looked up at Aiko. "Aiko... I-I'm sorry... I didn't-" Obi-Wan didn't get to finish as the door opened to reveal Braz. Aiko ran past him and out the door as Obi-Wan stared at the tall man in fear. "You have misbehaved... you shall be punished!" Braz growled as he brought out his electro-whip and stalked closer to Obi-Wan.

Obi-Wan looked at the door in fear as he heard it click shut, then turned his fearful gaze to the whip being activated in Braz's hand. I won't let him hurt me again... I shall rebel, even if it means hurting myself in the process. Obi-Wan thought.

When Braz brought his arm down to give Obi-Wan a lashing, Obi-Wan grabbed the man's arm and tried to kick him in the shin to bring him down. However, things did not go as he planned. Instead of the tall man coming crashing down to his knees or his stance faltering with a wince, he just gave an evil smirk and still stood in his place.

Obi-Wan gave the man a look of surprise and tried kicking him in the shin again, still to no avail. Braz just kept his evil smirk on, yanked his arm out of Obi-Wan's grip, then brought his whip down upon Obi-Wan's back. Obi-Wan yelled in pain. Please... Force... let it all end, please! Kenobi begged.

~

- Unknown System

Once the lashings were over, Braz yelled for Aiko. "AIKO! GET IN HERE AND CLEAN UP THIS SLAVE SCUM'S WOUNDS!" he yelled. "AND YOU!" He looked Obi-Wan straight in the eyes. "Don't get any ideas about defying me again or I will make sure you regret it..." He then walked towards the door and pushed past Aiko who walked in after he left.

Aiko carefully walked over to Kenobi and ever so slightly touched his vest to take it off. Kenobi winced. "Sorry..." Aiko apologized as she proceeded to take the vest off, then began fixing up the wounds.