Chapter 18

- Mandalore

He woke up yelling and screaming, tears streaming down his face. Satine's eyes shot open upon hearing her love and she sat straight up, then began rubbing soothing circles on his back. Obi-Wan flinched and whipped his head around to see her. He sighed in slight relief. "It's just you... Oh, th-thank the Force it's only you... I thought it was them trying to get me..." he said.

"Who? Who was trying to get you, Ben?" she inquired, still rubbing circles on his back. "The-the slavers... all of them... they *hiccup* they were all reaching for me, touching me, one groped me and another tried to force sex on me!" he elaborated.

"Oh, Ben..." she said in a sympathetic tone. "They can't hurt you anymore... They're gone, you're far away from them... everything is all right, you're safe here..." Obi-Wan shivered in fright as the thoughts kept flashing through his mind.

After a few more moments of holding her love, Satine had finally calmed Obi-Wan down enough to try and get him to fall back asleep. Still sitting up, she sighed as she brushed the sleeping Jedi's hair away from his forehead.

He looked boyishly handsome sleeping there, almost like the day she'd met him, but not quite. For now, though his feature still held their boyish nature, that also had a masculine touch to it. But the masculinity seemed to be less since he was still fairly clean-shaven.

Satine sighed yet again as she finally positioned herself behind her husband and gently wrapped her arms around him in an almost protecting manner. "It's all right, Ben. I'm here... You're safe... Everything will be all right..." she whispered into his ear.

~

- Mandalore

Unfortunately, the nightmares continued to torment poor Obi-Wan, no matter how hard he tried to fight them.

~

- Tatooine, Inside Obi-Wan's Nightmare

He was chained to a wall in the stable when he heard footsteps approach. "You've disobeyed your master... Now you will be punished..." In one swift movement, Sailor brought the whip down onto his shoulders.

It felt like he'd been struck by lightning, like fire in his muscles and lava through his veins. With each stroke of the whip, he could feel his back being torn to shreds along with his clothes. When the whipping session was over, Obi-Wan crawled over to a mirror positioned in the corner of the stable.

Blood.

He was covered in it.

His back looked like a lake of blood, his face looked as though a rainstorm of blood had come. But none of his pain or humiliation stopped there. The next thing he knew, he was being transported back to the stage at the slave auction.

He looked around seeing all of the faces he'd seen last time he'd dreamed of this place. But, though there were similarities to his last nightmare, this one was different in it's own way. He stood on the stage, collar around his neck with the chain attached, wearing the matching pants and vest, when he was pushed onto his knees.

The next thing he knew, the vest was torn off his shoulders and thrown into the crowd. The person who'd caught it, held it up high as if they'd won a bet. "Congratulations! You're one of our winners to come up here and slash the back of this slave!" Braz Albin announced.

Obi-Wan gulped. He knew what was to come next. And, just as that thought came to mind, he was yanked to his feet. The pants he'd been wearing were torn from his legs and thrown out into the crowd as he stood there, humiliated, in nothing but some cloth twined together around his manly bits.

The two who had caught the pieces of clothing walked onto the stage and took a whip each from Albin. Together, they then brought the electrified torture objects upwards, then down onto Obi-Wan's back, causing him yet again to fall to his knees, screaming in pain.

~

- Mandalore

Satine awoke with a start when she heard the screaming of her love. "Ben?" He continued to cry out and fear and pain, thrashing around in the sheets, drenched in a cold sweat. "Ben, look at me!" Satine shouted, grabbing Obi-Wan shoulders and turning him towards her. Ben-" She was cut off from trying to calm him down as, in a moment of panic, he pushed her away.

He then pushed the covers off and ran out into the gardens of the palace and sat down by the lake there, tears falling from his eyes. He cried so hard for so long, that he didn't notice Satine walk in and sit beside him until she gently laid a hand onto his shoulder.

Looking up from his messy-faced reflection in the water, he turned his gaze to her. "Ben..." she said quietly, hesitating to continue so as not to upset him as before. "Oh, Satine..." he hiccuped, then wrapped his arms around her tightly.

Hugging him tightly back, she said, "Ben... I think it's time you see a mind healer to forget any of this happened..." Sniffling, Obi-Wan pulled away from the embrace and nodded, finally agreeing with the small, begging pleas his wife had tried to make to him for months.

"All right. I'll see the healer... for me... and for you, my Darling..." he said gently, giving her a gentle kiss on the forehead.

[And that's it! Just like that, Slavery Is A Crime is now over! I hope you all enjoyed this story and thank you so much to everyone who's voted and commented on this story, as well as those who've added it to their reading lists! <3 I know the ending may not be the one that y'all were hoping for, but I thought this was a nice way to end it while also leaving it open to speculation/your imagination. Love you all, and once again, thank you to everyone who's shown so much support for this story! <3 -Werewolf Kenobi]