chapter 1

7 am in the morning

Your alarm rings and you fall on the ground from the surprise..

(well its the first day of school so its your first time waking up that early in a long while)

"Ouch that really hurts! What a good way to start my day!"

You washed up and got ready for school then went downstairs to have breakfast.

"Good morning eomma"

"Morning sweetie, Are you excited for your first day at school?"

"Of course not! I'm past getting excited for school, and to make the matters worse I have a bad headache even though its just the beginning of the day!"

"Oh come on honey don't be like that , I'm sure everything will turn out well, just eat some toast and get ready."

"Okayyy ,now I should get going or else I'll be late!"

"Bye sweetie, and remember to have fun and make lots of new friends."

"MOOOOM! I repeat I'm not a kid, plus I already have lots of friends! Remember I'm a senior not a junior (」゚ロ゚)」. "

"You'll always be a little girl no matter how much you grow Up."

"Hahahaha yeah right you will age too so basically for you I'll stay
as young as ever!"

"Yaaah! Watch your mouth I'm still young you know .."

"Yep you are no doubt! I really have to go now! Bye mom, love you!"

"Byeeeee~"

  As you step outside your house, you look at the house next door, unfortunately no one was waiting for you, so You decided to give that person a call. "...why isn't he answering?",
As you were stuck in your thoughts, you remembered that you were going to be late so you decided to run as fast as you can so as not to be late on your first day.

The school entrance

You arrive successfully only to find yourself wondering around the school yard with no students around.

"Wait where's everybody? oh no! don't tell me I'm that late!!"

You run to the gym where the school's opening ceremony should be held in and you find all the students and teachers there, so you try to walk inside and search for your all time best friend, Park Jimin.
But you could only find one of the people you knew, Kim Namjoon, so you approach him to say hi.

"Namjoon-ah annyeong~"

"Oh Heyyy!! Lee (Y/N)!! its been quite a while since I last saw you!! How have you been girl?"

"I'm great thank you, but well I've missed most of the opening ceremony as I tripped on my way to school," you laugh nervously as you scratch your head.

"Hahahaha guess you're as clumsy as ever, but don't worry its good that you were late or else you would've been listening to our principal talking for 45 minutes straight about discipline and honor and school rules! ", He sighed,then gave me a thumbs up.

Well yeah he was telling the truth I was always clumsy, and that got me and my friends into troubles all the time...But I had to change the subject before any further humility.

"Did you see Jimin by the way?"

"Unfortunately no, I believe he's with Jungkook or Hoseok , but aren't you two neighbors? "