chapter 2

"Uh H-hey are you a celebrity or maybe an idol cuz you look a little bit familiar to me?"

(I mentally slapped Myself)

He looked at me quite confused then rubbed his eyes and said:

"No I'm not plus didn't your parents teach you that its rude to stare at people while they're asleep?"

"First, I wasn't staring I was just wondering if I knew you or not, Second,Who sleeps before the first period even starts!"

(I feel like this guy's getting on my nerves already! New kid or not I don't care!)

"Just shut up please you're annoying af in the early morning,"  he rolled his eyes away from my direction.

I was about to talk about but then the teacher entered so I couldn't say anything ...

"Good morning class! I'm your homeroom teacher Mr.Chang, well most of you probably know me since this class is nearly the same as last year's," He chuckled then added,
"Anyways, we have two new transfer students please stand up and introduce yourselves".

A guy sitting in front of me got up slowly along with the guy who was sitting next to me and stood next to the teacher, they somehow had this intimidating bitch face,
(Talk about good first impressions.)

"Hi everyone! I'm Min Yoongi , nice to meet you".

As soon as That Yoongi guy said these words, i felt like he was a totally different person from what he seemed,he looked so cute I couldn't stop admiring his fair skin or his gummy smile, *fangirling mode on*.

  Just as i was stuck in my thoughts about Yoongi,the other guy smiled and said:
"Hi guys, I'm Min Taehyung, Yoongi's brother, please take good care of both of us".
They bowed and then returned to their seats.

I gasped in shock..Brothers? Those two? No wonder they're as hot as each other.Wait am I thinking right now? Just snap out of it Lee (Y/N).

I noticed that Jimin was glaring at Taehyung as if he was looking at his Taekwondo rival,and Taehyung did the same back.. Do they know each other? No no I don't think so...or maybe not...?

           Skip to Lunch time:

"Hey Hoseok! Would you please go and invite the new students to have lunch with us?! Pleaaaasee~." I said trying to do aegyo.

"Why would I? You do it instead,"
Hoseok folded his arms and said:
"Moreover wouldn't that be awkward?I mean we barely know those guys , and I don't think they'll just accept my invitation right away .... also they look kinda cold and not really the friendly type."

He paused a little then added:
"Not to mention that your aegyo is the worst!"

"Oh come On Hoseok-ah!! You're our hope and sunshine!! I'm sure you can persuade them to accept your invitation just by giving them one of your bright charming smiles, am I wrong?"

You said clinging onto Hoseok's arm.

"Fine fine I give up , but you'll have to treat me for lunch okay!" .

"Deal then!!".

He approached the guys and sent them a cheerful smile and started talking to them , and they somehow started laughing and talking, if i were an outsider I would've thought that they were a group of best friends , A couple of minutes later, they followed him towards our table.