chapter 3

"MOM, I'M HOME!!". you yelled.
"Welcome home dear. How was my baby's  first day of school~?".

"Honestly its not the best day in my life, but you can say it was better than I expected".

"Oh why's that!? Don't tell me you got scolded from the teachers on your first day!".

"Hahahaahaha no not really.. Its just that I was a little late and I have a lot of assignments to do and its only my FIRST DAY!!".
"Don't worry dear everything's gonna be fine just take it easy".
"Aww thanks mom you never fail in making me feel better!". "Always welcome hehehehe~. Oh BTW did you make any new friends?".
"Yeah I did!! And guess what! They're the hottest guys I've ever seen in my whole life! Moreover, they're transfer students from Canada, also they're brothers! Isn't that awesome!".
"Aww you're already fangirling ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ?".
"Oh come on mom! I'm talking seriously , they're so friendly and super nice also  so hot and cute at the same time like god are they even human beings!!".
"Hahahaha glad to hear that things are going well with you sweetie! Now go wash up as dinner is nearly done".
"Got it ma'am"😂 .

15 minutes later..

You go downstairs but to your surprise , your mom wasn't sitting alone , jimin and his mom were also there and they were dinning already and WITHOUT YOU!

"Mom! Jimin!How dare you eat without me!? Oh and Hi Mrs Park hope you enjoy your meal".
"Ahahahahahaha girl you're never on time!! Let it be going to school or hanging out and even having dinner you're just always late!! Will you ever be able to change that habit of yours?" Jimin said.
"I don't think so, cause I guess it would be TOO LATE to change that !!". Mom added, and both of them kept laughing and teasing the​ hell out of me.
"Yeah whatever" I scoffed and sat at the table to have dinner with jimin's mom ignoring the laughing machines beside me.

"Hey (Y/N) don't take what i said seriously okay!! I was just joking around.Sorry if that made you upset" Jimin pouted.
"Oh its alright chimchim , you know I can't be mad at you forever". you said while patting Jimin's shoulders.

"So you're not sad anymore!!".
"Nope but you should take it easy with your teasing pabo!!".
"Arrasooo!"he said in a cute way.

Mom and Mrs park were talking about housework and some other random stuff which was boring to both me and jimin so we went to my room to have some fun.

"WOAAH! your bedroom is so nice and decent for someone who's normally clumsy and unorganized most of the time!! Guess that's all your mom's doing, am I wrong?" He smirked.
"Yaaah I told you STOB IT! with the teasing already!".
"Alright alright! Now what shall we do at the moment?"
"Hmm how about taking some selfies?"
"Yay!! That's great , I love selphies!".
We took a bunch of selfies but jimin looked hilarious at most of them, specially this one!!

"Jimin~ah!! Give me back my glasses you know I cannot see without them!""Well i know, thats why I'll never return them back to you!!"

"Well i know, thats why I'll never return them back to you!!".
He runs out of  the room so I rush after him.
"Yah park jimin! If you do anything to my glasses then you're dead meat I'm talking seriously!".
"Catch me if you can I am the gingerbread man!" He shouted.
"Hahahahaha!!What the hell! are you drunk!".
"Guys both of you come downstairs now! Jimin your mom is leaving" My mom yelled.
"Nooo mom please give another minute!" Jimin whines.
"No way young man! Both of you have school tomorrow and its getting late already!" His mom said while messing with his smooth fluffy hair.(honestly who won't do that to him ) .

While he was begging his mom to stay longer I quickly snatched my glasses from his face!

"Yaah you're not playing fair here! I got distracted!"
"Well not my fault! its mine anyways so you would've given it back sooner or later!".
"You're so not fun you know that?"
"Not true!"
"Oh come on take a break from arguing all day long and continue tomorrow"Mrs park yelled.
"Arasso!"you both said at the same time.
"Goodnight Mrs (Y/N)'s mom! And good night to you miss 'I'm so not fun' " Jimin said before waving to us and going to his house.

"Aish when will this guy ever stop with his bullying?!"
You said before entering your room and slipped in your favorite pajamas . you do your assignments and then go to sleep...

_____________________________
Author's note
I used some Korean words so here are the meanings so that you don't get confused✌
-Arasso➡ I got it
(or understand)
-Pabo➡idiot/silly

Okay thats it for today hope you enjoyed the chapter😂✨ and please vote for me😊💜