chapter 4

*its a very late and dark night ,you open your eyes only to find that you're sitting in the backseat of a car..but you're not just sitting, your hands and legs are tied tightly with ropes and your mouth is covered with a piece of cloth. However you're not alone , there's someone beside you, a boy whose state is the same as yours and both of you are crying and full of fear. When you look at the driver's seat , you see a well built man wearing all black his eyes were full of anger and hatred which sent shivers all over your bones. This fear wasn't like anything you've felt before and this man in front of you didn't seem human like but more like a demon.. You see a beam of light through your teary eyes but quickly this beam was getting closer and closer until it became clear to view that its a car and it was heading towards the car that you were trapped into , and then....both cars crashed into each other and this horrible scene of fire and blood and glass shattered everywhere is still haunting you , that dreadful scene is the last thing you remember but unfortunately the only memory left for you , thats why you're Traumatized , you hate cars,glass,petroleum scent and the sight of blood because they remind you of that accident at that night, the night when you lost your memory ....*

End of flashback

You wake up on your mother's yelling as it was time to wake up for school so you get prepared and say your farewell to your mother before rushing outside of the house. You found Jimin sitting on your doorstep. "Oh Jimin!Good morning".
"Good morning (Y/N) , what took you so long ?! I've been waiting for 15 whole minutes!".
"Oh you were waiting for me that's so sweet of youuu!".
"Yah yah don't get me wrong I was just going to school so I decided to stop by and escort you to school since I don't want you to be late again , but there's no deep meaning to it so stop daydreaming already !!" Jimin said while blushing slightly. "Yeah right , its not like the school is on the other side and not this one!!" You smirked at him. "OK OK let's just go you're wasting my precious time". "Hahaha 'precious time' you said!!".

You arrive to school and enter the class, Jhope runs to you and hugs both of you. "Good morning guys!" He said.
"Morning hobi! Damn how are you that cheerful on a Wednesday morning!!". you exclaimed.
"Well what should I say, I'm always cheerful and you know I'm your flower , I'm your hope, I'm jhope!!".

"Jhoooopeee!! Did you draw these flowers in my chemistry notebook!!!" Yoongi yelled.
"hmm guess its time to run away!". Jhope said before running out of class, then yoongi hurried after him. "I'm not gonna let it slip so easily , if I lay my hands on you then I'll kill you!". Yoongi yelled as he was running in the hallway.
"Hyung I'm so sorry but your notebook didnt seem to have any life or decorations so I wanted to make studying more fun to you!" Jhope tried to defend himself.

"Wow when did these guys get that close to each other?" You said. "I don't know! They were just talking about music and when they found out that both of them are really good rappers, they decided to form a group of only both of them and they called it 'sope' and they got so friendly with each other real quick as of they're all time buddies!".Jin said while smiling as a proud mother.
"Yeah honestly Hoseok is the best when it comes to socializing and making new friends!".Jimin added.
"Hey guys!! Wassup! And good morning (y/n) how are you today!".Taehyung said with the most beautiful smile anyone could ever imagine.
"Oh hiii taetae! I'm doing just fine thank youu!". You said.
"Taetae? thats such a weird nickname , but I really like it!".
"Aww I really like you too!.. Uh-uh I mean I like that nickname too ahahaha of course the nickname..!" You said while blushing too hard!

(aaaah I'm such a dumbass to blurt these words out like that !!what was I thinking about!but also why's tae being so sweet all of a sudden! I can't believe that the taehyung that gave me a bad first impression about him is the same tae who's melti...

(aaaah I'm such a dumbass to blurt these words out like that !!what was I thinking about!but also why's tae being so sweet all of a sudden! I can't believe that the taehyung that gave me a bad first impression about him is the same tae who's melting my heart right now! What's wrong with me!! Was I that prejudiced about him? Am I falling for Min Taehyung!!)

All of this time jimin was watching you both and anger was clearly shown on his face,but what's wrong with him? Is he not feeling well?
Why does he always look angry whenever you're near taehyung!

_____________________________
Author's note:
Okay so in this chapter I wrote about what happened in the accident that made you lose your memory 3 years ago but this explanation was a brief one , there are more details so look forward to the coming chapters😉

Love y'all😘