chapter 7

I woke up very early today, I couldn't sleep at all yesterday as I was so excited to hang out with taehyung.. I mean all my friends.
I'd better do my hair and wear something nice to impress tae.. I mean to look good yes to look good (wtf is wrong with my mind).
At the end I decided to wear this outfit with applying some light makeup.

The problem is that my shoes aren't really comfortable but as long as it completes the look then idc

I go downstairs and sat on the couch waiting for jimin to  pick me up when the bell rang. I came to open the door and to my surprise Jimin wasn't at the door but instead it was TAEHYUNG.

"Taetae!! Good morning, umm what are you doing here?"
"Well Yoongi and me wanted to pick you up today since we have a car so it'd be way better than taking the bus." Tae said.

"Wait you have a carrr!!!"
"Yeah we both share the same car but Yoongi uses it most of the time."

Just then Jimin appeared in front of us astonished by Tae's prescence even more than I was.

"What are you doing here?" Jimin said while pretending to cough​.
"Is that how you greet your friend?" Tae said looking kinda annoyed.

"Oh well, good morning. Now back to my question.."

"Why so grumpy in the early morning man!!". Tae sighed. "Anyways I came to pick both of you up as its much faster and easier than going to the mall by bus, also I didn't come alone , Yoongi is waiting for us in the car."

"Huh! You have a car?!". Jimin exclaimed.

"Yes I do! Is it weird that I have one! Hahaha you both have the same reactions are you long lost twins or something like that?"

Tae said while laughing his heart out. Me and Jimin looked at each other then joined him.
Jimin isn't sulky anymore, I hope today will go smoothly without any quarrels.

"Guys what's taking you so long?! I've been waiting for what seems like forever!" Yoongi said as he got out of his car probably annoyed. you all ran to him.

"Oh mianhae oppa! and by the way I really like your outfit!" You winked at him causing him to blush a little.

"Aww you're so cute hyung!blushing from that simple comment!" Jimin teased Yoongi, so he looked away even more embarrassed now.
"Come on y'all jump into the car and let's get going to catch up with the other guys!!" Tae yelled and excitement was shown clearly on his face.

Jimin and I sat in the back while tae sat in the front seat and Yoongi on the driver's seat, both of them were talking about something and they were grinning at each other then tae looked back at us and said: "Guys you know that yoongi is a pretty...

Jimin and I sat in the back while tae sat in the front seat and Yoongi on the driver's seat, both of them were talking about something and they were grinning at each other then tae looked back at us and said: "Guys you know that yoongi is a pretty good rapper and you know that he's been dreaming about being a famous idol in the future right?!"

"Yes we do know!! So..?!".
I said.

"Well Yoongi had recently written a new song and he wants you to be the first listeners!! Come on play it for them"

*listen to seesaw at the top of the chapter*
_____________________________

"WOWW! thats really daebak!! You've told me that you're such a good rapper but why didn't you tell me that you're such an awesome singer as well!!"
You said while jumping in the car.

"Yoongi hyung I really loved it! You're so talented!! You should debut for some entertainment and chase after your dreams we'll be routing for you!!" Jimin said while giving Yoongi a thumbs up.

"Omg thank you so much  guys you're flattering me! I'm glad you like it but I won't debut until we all finish studying so that we can form a group together and make our dreams come true!" Yoongi said with his cutest gummy smile.

"We're nearly there so look for a good place to park the car" tae said while pointing at the road. But he lost his concentration when he heard you laughing in the back.
"What's wrong did I say something Funny?" Taehyung gave us a confused look.

"Well no its not about something you said.. Its-just that there's something funny came to my mind HAHAHAHHAAH."

"WHAT IS THIS THING?" jimin said with curious eyes.

"its really nothing important , its just that when tae told Yoongi to 'park' the car, Jin came to my mind."

"But why's that?" Yoongi asked.

"Well if jin was here at this moment and heard tae say these words he'd most probably say one of his lame jokes like
'jimin isn't a car why should we park him'   you get it?
Park the car & park jimin?"

"Yaaah that's not funny at all why did you say this joke out of the blue!!" Jimin said trying to act angry but he can't hide his obvious smile!

"Hahahaha well its actually funny but please don't do that again." Tae said while wipping his tears.

"Heyy it wasn't that bad seriously just think about it and I mean you guys obviously liked it!! Even Yoongi smiled!"

"Alright alright calm down y'all  we've reached our destination. Kaja!" Yoongi said as he got out of the car and we followed him and entered the mall.
I can't wait until we all gather together!

"I really hope today will be unforgettable!"  I said before someone patted on my shoulders and said:
"Did anyone say hope?!"

_____________________________
Author's note:

Annyeong! sorry for the late update! Anyways how did you find the pun? Nice huh?😂😂
I hope you enjoyed the chapter😻💞

Here are some new words:

Daebak➡ Amazing
Kaja➡ Let's go

Have a nice day and don't forget to love yourself 💜💜
살앙해 💖