Chapter 8

"I really hope today will be unforgettable!" I said before someone patted on my shoulders and said:
"Did anyone say hope?!"

"Oh Hoseok you're here! And kookie too! But where's Namjoon and Jin?" Taehyung said.

"Namjoon hyung went to check when does the cinema start." Jungkook said.

"And what about Jin?" Yoongi said.

"Well he hasn't arrived yet so we have to wait , there are only 10 minutes left before the movie starts tho, guess we won't be able to watch the movie today." Namjoon said as he approached us.
"I can't believe that jin is the one who's late, no offense but honestly I expected that (Y/N) and jimin are the last ones to arrive"

"Hey watch what you say! Its not like we're always late!" Jimin yelled.

"Oh jimin is very no fun." Hoseok sighed.

"Yeah you got no jams , I was just kidding man you don't have to take it seriously, And well its true though ,I mean aren't you both the ones who are always late?"

"Well its not my fault its all thanks to someone who sleeps 24/7! Heaven knows why she sleeps that much!" Jimin looked at me from the corner of his eyes obviously pissed.

"Yah don't look at me like that or I'll seriously kill you! You got that!" You said while glaring at Jimin.

"Hey hey guys chill we came here to have fun , didn't we?" Tae said while pulling me away from Jimin.

"Plus people are looking at us and its embarrassing, so cut the crap already!" Yoongi gave us a murderous look.

"Yoongi how about we go to a nearby cafe and have some refreshing coffee until Jin arrives?"
Hoseok said while dragging Yoongi away from us, and Jimin gave him the ' you're a lifesaver ' look.

10 minutes later...

"Hey kids did I miss anything?" Jin walked towards us extremely clueless .

"Hyung you're 30 minutes late what happened to you!?"Jungkook asked Jin.

"Well sorry guys I overslept and forgot to set my alarm.."

"Looks like you spent too much time with a certain someone to the extent that you took this person's bad habits ." Jimin said while smirking at me.

"DO YOU HAVE A DEATH WISH PARK JIMIN?!"
You said while grinding your teeth.

"What's wrong with what I said?! Its not like I was talking about you or anything, You're the one who assumed that I was. Guess you really do know yourself."

"Well you were obviously talking about me and drop that smirk of yours already its infuriating for real!"

"Guys get a grip! you're grown ups!" Namjoon yelled.

"Yeah STOB IT!" JIN added.

"You're best friends yet you've been fighting a lot like crazy these past days!" Jungkook pouted.

"He's the one who threw a fit first its not my fault!" I tried to explain.

"Okay okay I'm sorry its just that I'm not in a good mood since this morning." Jimin said in a displeased tone.

"And what wrong have I done in your right that made you that mad at me!" You said in an annoyed manner.

"Drop the subject already and don't start a new fight! I'm trying to apologize can't you at least respect my pride?"

"Look who's talking! Aren't you the one who's always trying to pick up a fight with me!?"

"ENOUGH BOTH OF YOU! YOU'VE CROSSED THE LINE! IF YOU KEPT UP WITH THIS , YOU'LL ONLY END YOUR FRIENDSHIP!" Taehyung yelled.

Everyone was shocked by Tae's reaction since he's never been peeved off before in front of any of them also he's been quiet for this whole while so you realized that he was right and that arguing any further would only hurt you so you gave in.

"I'm sorry too, I crossed the line this time please forgive me and let's stay friends"

"Well of course I forgive you dummy, its not like you're the only one at fault anyways. Also what's with the 'let's stay friends' thing its not like I'll ever leave you behind no matter how much you annoy me sometimes , I will always stay by your side."

"Woah seriously if you were that sweet with me from the start I would've fallen for you ages ago for real!"
You laughed at your comment and the rest did the same except for taehyung.

"Well its too bad for you since every girl in the world would definitely want to date a cool guy like me , what a waste."

Jimin said while looking at tae who got obviously mad and said:
"What kind of girl would want to date a guy like you? Honestly (y/n) is too good for you, good thing she's not dating you!"

"Great from a fight to another one well done jimin" Namjoon sighed.

"Ehh what's with that atmosphere! Its really uncomfortable" you whispered to Jungkook.

"But what's with that fishy scent I'm smelling? A love triangle maybe?" Jin said while smirking at Jimin and Taehyung.

"Hyung its NOT!!" Both of them said together.

"Well in these kind of situations I feel like saying a Big joke but you know why I won't say it?"

"Umm maybe you finally realized that your jokes are lame?" Jimin said.

"No dummy! Its because this joke is totally irrElephant!"
Jin laughed hesterically while we were all left shook by the joke.

"Hyung no offense but enough with the dad jokes already they don't suit you" jungkook said.

"Oh don't say that kookie , even though you say that you don't like it but I bet that deep deep inside you loved it right? right?"

"Believe me he didn't" you said.

"Guys let's go to the cafe where Hoseok and Yoongi are in as we're terribly late." Taehyung said signaling for us to hurry after him.

_____________________________
Author's note:

Annyeong Army how you doing out there! What do u think of this chapter! honestly this chapter is more like a filler? But anyways I hope you liked it!

Qotd: who do u ship yourself with? Jimin or V?

Plz vote and leave a comment I'm lonely😞💜