chapter 6

*"where am I? And why is it so dark? Who's this boy beside me ? And why is he crying?". You ask yourself as you regain conscious. You try to move but you're tied up and can't move a muscle.

"Look now who's finally awake?".The man sitting in the front seat said with a smirk.
You're so frightened and you can't help but cry hoping that someone would hear you but you know that its of no use, then suddenly loud noises of crashing arose and you get hurt by broken glass and blood is everywhere.*
_____________________________
You wake up to find your mom shaking you with a terrified expression on her face.
"(Y/N)!! Are you okay dear!!"

"Mom I really don't know, I had this terrible dream again, I thought that I wouldn't see it anymore but that accident came back to haunt me in my dreams again !!I'm so not fine mom , I don't know what did I do in my life to deserve not finding peace even in my sleep!!". You say while still panting from the panic.
"Don't worry dear everything's going to be fine trust me! I'll reserve a meeting with the doctor,so why don't you rest today and take a short break!".she smiled softly while patting my head.
"Aww mom! You know that you're the only person who makes me believe that life isn't that bad after all and yayy no school for today XD". You exclaimed while gaining your energy back.

_____________________________
Jimin's (p.o.v.)

Thats really weird I can't see her anywhere and class is starting anytime soon , she's usually late but something just seems off.

"Namjoon hyung!! Have you seen (Y/N) today?" you ask Namjoon who looks at you with a surprised look.
"Nope , Actually I'm the one who should ask you !"

"I overslept today so I woke up barely on time and I assumed that she went before me.. But she's not here".

"Could she be sick? Is that why she's absent?"

"No I don't think so as I'm the last one who saw her yesterday and she was perfectly fine".
Mr. Chang entered the class .
"Come on everyone take your seats while I take the attendance.. Is there anyone absent today?".
"Yes (Y/N) and Jennie aren't present ". Jisoo told the teacher.
We all went to our places when I saw taehyung looking at me with worried eyes.
"Is (Y/N) alright?" He asked.
I looked at him with only muttering "I really hope she is". And with that the class starts.
The classes are so boring without her around I have to visit her house to ask what's wrong with her , she should've sent me a message telling me that she's not coming...

End of classes.

"Yah jimin-ssi! Do you want to practice basketball with me?" Yoongi asked while packing his stuff.
"Mianhae hyung I really have to go now!".
"Are you going to Noona's house?" jungkook said.
"Yeah I have a very uncomfortable feeling about her absence today".
"Then let me go with you, I really wanna see her too!!" Taehyung said.
"Me too!! " Jin and kookie said.
"I'm gonna join too!" Jhope yelled.
"Yaah Jung Hoseok its not a party!". I yelled back.
"Then I'll have to go too". Namjoon said.
"Y'all better not be thinking that you're gonna leave me behind " Yoongi said while scratching his head.
"Okay okay we're all going , happy Now?" I said obviously not satisfied with all this company specially with the "Min" brothers joining us...

We arrive to her house now and her mother opens the door for us.
"Oh jimin-ah, hobii, joonie-ya
Jinnie , kookiee!! And who do we have here?"
"Annyoeng ma'am ! I'm Min Yoongi and this is my brother taehyung nice to meet you !".
"Aww so you're the hot brothers my daughter has been talking about these past days!!! Nice to meet you all! And by the way she's sitting in the living room , go sit with her while I prepare you something to eat".
"Let me help you auntie!" Jin said as he went in.
"Oh come on jin I have a new recipe to teach you!".
"I'll come and help too" Namjoon said.
"You'd better take care young man as last time I let you cook with me, you nearly got your fingers cut while cutting onions!".
"Don't worry, jin taught me a good technique so that I won't get hurt!"