Signing Off On The Papers?

It's been a few days since I came to France, I sighed because I had received a message that my childhood friend needed to see me. He was saying that the house has been moved to where I asked so I had to go and see if it had truly been moved, then all I needed to do was sign off on the papers. I came out of the hotel room, going tot he front desk to check out. "Yes, Ma'am?" The young man asked at the desk. "I'm ready to check out, I believe all my business is coming to an end today and I will be heading back home," I said and he nodded and smiled. "Alright, I will have it all taken care of, you may go ahead and tend any business outside while I send the payer their check." I nodded and smiled. "It was nice meeting you, have a good day!" I said before going out, Mars was asleep on the roof of the building when I let out a soft whistle and she jumped down, yawning tiredly. "Ready to go, girl?" I asked and she nodded as I mounted her and she took off to the office complex where the man I needed to see was at. Once I landed at the place I needed to be I went down and inside, rubbing my face. Everything that I had brought was on Mars' saddle pack as I walked into the office of 'Adam Bisset' and sighed slightly. "I got a message you wanted to see me?" I asked and he looked up from his papers and smiled. "Yes, I got word from my men that your house has been moved so I wanted to let you know that you can go see for yourself, I will be sending one of my men with you with the paperwork that you need to sign off on. If that is alright with you, of course." He said and I nodded. "Sounds just like our agreement," I said and he stood up and reached his hand out, I shook his hand. "It's been a pleasure doing business with you, Miss (Y/N) (L/N). I also have something for you, I know it may be informal but I got you a basket of things for your trip back. There is one in your house already as well." I shook my head. "You've always been extra, Adam. Even back in school." I said plainly and he reached down beside his desk, pulling up a basket as I took it and smiled slightly at him. "Thank you, is one of your men ready?" I asked and he nodded, pressing a button. "Victor, could you please meeting Miss (L/n) On the roof with the paperwork, she'll be taking you over to 'Berk' to make sure her house is there and sign off on the papers." He said and Victor responded. "Yes, Sir." As I began walking out of the office and up to the roof, seeing a young man with a small lockbox in his hand, prepared for the ride. "Hello, Miss (L/n)." He said with a stoic face, obviously only coming for business as I got on Mars, leaving room for him to get on. I let mars hold the basket handle I was given carefully in her mouth. "Come on, we don't have time to waste," I said and he hopped on right behind me as Mars took off.

--two days later--

I landed on the docking area of Berk, to my surprise I was not greeted by the team. (Hiccup, Astrid, Snotlout, Fishlegs, and the twins) but I just smiled and went to see that my house from France... The one I grew up in was right beside the house that I was given by Hiccup, of course, Victor was following me as I went in, he seemed nervous due to all the dragons that were around and I made sure everything was in place as I turned around, seeing some man walk in behind Victor. "Sir, we are about to leave. Come out as soon as you can." He said and left and I went over, reading each page and the fine print behind signing my land over after I signed Victor shook my hand. "Ah, and Miss (L/n), Adam said you'd get at least half of whatever we get from money earned from the land you've signed over." He said and I nodded. "Alright, thank you for coming all this way, Sir Victor. I wish you safe travels back." I said and he nodded before leaving and I sighed, going over to the other house and getting my stuff out to go into my other house, at least my clothes that I needed and I sighed happily. I took my dirty clothes to be washed out in the small lake where Mars and I typically go fishing, on my way there I heard the flapping of dragon wings as I looked above my head I saw Astrid... She was crying?! What?! I got onto Mars and took off after her, seeing her go to the same place I was going too. She landed and I landed behind her. "Go away Hiccup..." I forgot Mars and Toothless look a lot alike. "Last time I saw Toothless was missing part of his tail and Hiccup was missing a leg," I said and dismounted from Mars and went over to the small lake.