Surprise Surprise~

(Y/n)'s thoughts:

It's been three days since I have been back on Berk, Astrid hasn't been letting me out of her sight so I have only had small time frames when she'll nap to sneak away and work on my project. I've been wanting to do this for a while since I first got to know her on the more intimate level, she is just so amazing... I really hope she'll like it.

(Y/n)'s P.o.v:

I woke up early in the morning, lying next to my beautiful girlfriend as I smiled and leaned in, kissing her forehead softly as I let out a soft yet happy sigh as I began to get up quickly and swiftly so I don't wake her up. Once I was up and had my clothes on I went downstairs, making breakfast with the window cracked and the door opened slightly as the smell wouldn't wake up Astrid. Once done I covered up her plate of food and I left, closing the door and making my way down to Gobber's workshop. I went in through the back like Hiccup would when he was working on something top secret and I got everything ready, the sun wasn't even fully up yet as I began working on the project.

After a few hours, Gobber and Hiccup finally came in and I smiled at both of them. "Guys, I have a question and I need your honest opinion," I said and they both grew closer. "What is it, (Y/N)?" Hiccup asked in a soft tone and Gobber rubbed his face. "Aye, whatcha need las?" He asked and I held up a ring I had been working on. "Do you guys think it looks good?" I asked, placing the Diamond where I wanted it, this was what I had been planning. Hiccup smiled and nodded and Gobber did also. "It looks amazing, just get it buffer and shined... Then it'll be perfect." They said and Gobber went off, Hiccup about to follow when I grabbed his shoulder. "Do you think she'll like it?..." I questioned, looking up at him and he just gave a soft sweet smile, placing his hands on my shoulder. "She'll love it because it came from the person she loves most... You." He said with an encouraging tone as I smiled and nodded happily. "Thanks... You're a big help, Hiccup." I said and he hugged me tightly before turning to leave. "You're welcome, just keep up what you're doing." He said and I smiled happily, going back to what I was doing before I heard Astrid yelling my name and I hid the ring and diamond in its box as I left and wiped down my face and hands quickly so the burnt ash came off as I walked out from behind someone's house acting like I hadn't done anything at all. "Yes, my love?" I answered before being tackled down and I looked up, slightly scared. "Why weren't you in bed when I woke up..." She was demanding more of an answer than asking as I laughed nervously. "I-it's a surprise?..." I said in a questioning tone and she glared at me as I rolled and pinned her down, smiling. "Now, we can do this coral out in the open or back in the house where there is privacy, you can choose," I said softly and she glared more intensely. "Home...Now..." She said and I got off her, offering my hand and she got up without taking my hand as we walked to the house. She obviously wasn't happy as I went through the doors first and rushed upstairs, her chasing after more as I shut the door. "Astrid, if you're calm I---" I was cut off by her slamming into the door hard which hit my face(Because I obviously wasn't expecting her to use that much force) as I fell back, letting out a small whimper of pain as I held my nose and Astrid seemed angry until she saw me laying on the ground, holding my nose. "I-I'm sorry..." She said apologetically and went to grab a towel, my nose was bleeding pretty bad but thankfully I know it wasn't broken, it was just bleeding from the force of the hit. I held the towel she gave me to my nose, blood was running badly down into the towel as I smiled at her. "Did you get hurt, love?" I asked, obviously the one who was hurt the most and she shook her head, hugging me and I hugged back. "When you leave like that it worries me... Please stop leaving me like that in the morning... And thank you for the breakfast, it was very good..." Astrid said in a soft voice, I felt tears running down into my shirt as I hugged her tighter. "I'm sorry, but I'm working on something special for you, so sneaking away is the only way I can go to work on it..." I said softly and she let out a soft sigh. "Tomorrow I'll go find something to do, I'll ask Hiccup for a mission to get me off the Island and you can finish this surprise, alright?" She asked and pulled away as I wiped the rest of the blood away from my nose and smiled. "Yeah, alright. How about something better?" I asked and she looked at with a confused face. "Since I've been sneaking off, how about we spend tonight and tomorrow completely together and then the day after tomorrow you can find a mission to go on?" I asked and she smiled. "Yeah, I like that idea." She snuggled into me and I picked her up, laying her on the bed as I laid on top of her. "Ahh, so soft and squishy," I said and she squirmed.

Astrid's P.o.v:

I squirmed and laughed as (Y/n) laid on top of me as I tried to get her up. "Come on (Y/n), move so I can snuggle up to you right!" I said and she rolled off and smiled. "I love you, Astrid, please know that." She said and I was taken back by the sudden statement as I smiled softly, I felt horrible for how I've been acting, so clingy... It isn't right that even if I did miss her. I snuggled up to her, kissing her neck softly. "I love you too, (Y/N), and don't worry I will always remember how much you love me," I said in a soft voice and yawned. "Let's head back off to sleep, alright love? In a few hours, we can go do something fun." She said and I nodded softly. "Yeah, alright. Goodnight, (Y/n)" I said and she held me tightly. "Goodnight, Astrid." She said in an adorably tired voice, she was clinging to me as she held onto me tightly... I really missed having her here, her warmth... Her voice, her smile, everything. She may not have been gone long, but Gods did it feel like she was gone for years. I noticed she had fallen to sleep with her face nuzzled into my bosom as I held her close to me, snuggling in and falling to sleep slowly. "I love you so, so much...my dear....dear...(Y/n)...." I whispered out as I finally passed out fully with a soft smile spread across my face.

|| I am gonna let this chapter we shorter BECAUSE I wanna go off of the next day for the next chapter.