eleven.

Study Session
00:12:42

4:02 AM

It's late, but it wasn't out of nature when it comes to Jaehyung. However, trying to listen to Brian was harder than he thought after his mind started mixing up the voice of Young K and Brian—when he realized how similar they sounded. He finds it fascinating, yet he can't help but feel spooked out since the voices were almost the same.

No, I'm just overthinking it, I have to focus. He thinks to himself, but as much as he tries, his mind continues to wander off.

A few minutes pass and Brian continues to speak on the educational topic. "So, Jae, I would like your answer on this." Brian calls, but Jaehyung's mind is still somewhere else, it could be in the bathroom taking a shit or something.

He was so distracted that he didn't realize there was a brief silence until Farah cuts through, "Jae, are you dead?"

He snaps, all his thoughts starts to fade away when he hears his name. What a fool. Jester is his middle name. "Huh? Sorry, I was busy mopping the lawn." He tries to make up an excuse as he rubbed his eyes.

When Brian sighed at Jaehyung's demeanor, he would – like any normal person – feel his heart drop into his stomach, but he couldn't help find Brian's sigh attractive. It was too late for him to take it back anyway, the gay is jumping out and it's on a damn trampoline.

"Were you listening? You have to focus, Jae." Brian stated in a stern tone.

"Sorry.. I'll be a good boy." Jaehyung clasps his mouth shut. He couldn't control his words. He would blame it on the lack of sleep, but when Brian sounds like a man walking in pure attractiveness, he had another excuse to make.

"Jesus Christ, I regret being here." Sungjin groaned.

Another complaint, but this time, it was Jungkook. "Can you guys stop being gay for a second and study?"

"So far, we haven't made any progress today and it's getting irritating." Olsen says in a loud voice, causing everyone in the call to startle. "Can we go back to studying, please?"

"I agree, but first, were you listening to the question Jae?" Brian asks again.

Jaehyung, again, has his mind wandering off. He definitely wasn't listening.

"Park Jaehyung, present?" Brian yells this time, putting a huge emphasis on the present.

Like a switch, Jaehyung comes back to his senses. "Oh god, I'm so fucking sorry — my mind just keeps flying off." He blurts out, ruffling his hair out as he tries to focus this time.

I can't focus when you sound just like Young K, Brian.

"Jae are you.." Farah sighs, "are you alright? You seem like you've got a lot in your mind."

He hums, "Yeah, I do." he simply replies.

"Please clear your mind before you join the study session, it's very intrusive." Jaehyung bit his lip down in shame when he heard Sungjin tell him off.

"I think Jae needs to rest. It's his second time doing this anyway." Jungkook speaks, making him feel a bit better. "But, honestly, you should've expected this from a study group called no sleep gang. Damn, you really are dumb."

Nevermind.

Jaehyung frowns. He's really trying his best, as being in the study group was not only for the Young K album, but to improve for himself at least. His attention span just cancels it out badly. "Sorry, I'll do my best." He apologized with a soft sigh, his fingers readjusting the grip on his pen.

"I can imagine you pouting... I just can." Brian commented.

"Oh my God."

"Can you two not?"

Olsen speaks into his microphone, making it sound a little distorted. "Please let's just fucking study, holy shit."

Jaehyung's head lifts up when he hears someone suddenly leaving the call. It was a little irritating as the only time everyone is silent and actually studying, someone leaves the fucking call.

He looks around the screen and he sees that Brian's icon wasn't on the list of people who are in the call. "Did Brian leave?" Though he obviously knew, he asks, regardless.

"Yeah, 'cause of your dumbass." Sungjin spat jokingly, but it was taken back when he realized Brian wasn't in the call anymore. "Oh shit, he actually left."

"Time to celebra—"

Surprisingly, it didn't take Brian long to join back. However, he joined back with something; a video call. Jaehyung's eyes widens at the sight as nothing audible came out of his gaped mouth.

Before Brian realizes it, Jaehyung quickly tries to study his figure. He wore a long, loose black shirt. His black hair is heavily disheveled, helping it cover his already half revealed face.

Three seconds later, Brian realizes his camera was on. And just as quick as he realizes it, he hastily turns the camera off. "Oh fuck," Brian hissed.

It was too late, everyone saw it. Though the camera was potato quality, Jaehyung could make Brian out as one of the most attractive person he's ever known.

"You're fucking lying, turn it on again — " Jungkook breaks the silence, "I swear I wasn't dreaming, I know I saw that shit — oh my God, did you guys see it too?!" He starts to ramble on.

"Not to be weird but that.. loose black shirt...!" Farah squeals, "Brian, dude, turn your camera on again." She says while chuckling.

While Jaehyung is still awestruck, sitting in front of his monitor as his mouth hangs open. He still couldn't believe it.

He figured that Brian couldn't bring himself speak either, until a few seconds later. "Yeah, uh, that was an accident. Y'all didn't really see shit, did you?"

"I just know that jawline can cut through butter." Olsen says and Jungkook hums in agreement.

"Youn— Brian, you literally just.." Sungjin seemed to be at loss for words as well, despite him being the only one who knows who Brian is behind the screen.

Jaehyung was too occupied being shocked to find Sungjin suspicious for reacting like so. Wait, what the fuck, he looks so hot? He thought.

"Alright, uh, let's conti—"

"Yeah I'm gonna... head to bed." Jaehyung interrupts, but he doesn't actually want to sleep. He just wants to compose himself and he knows it'll take him more than an hour to do so.

"You're not allowed to leave, you know. It's one of the rules." Brian says, "Unless you want a fist up your ass, then, feel free to leave."

"Oh, yeah, sorry.. Uh" Jaehyung couldn't argue back, he's still taken aback and every word he'd try to blurt out would come out jumbled. "U..uhh."

Maybe I do want your fist up my ass..?

Farah's giggle comforted the disoriented boy a little, "Dude, it's okay. We know you're shocked about Brian." she jokes.

"Huh? N–no, anyways, we should continue, yes." Jaehyung wanted to slam his head onto the table by now.

"Alright then." Brian sighs for the umpteenth time.

After a few moments of Brian explaining about [smthn about the sun], he suddenly brings up the topic that caused everyone to lose their shit. "With that aside, did you guys see my face or something?"

"No, your camera's shitty." Jungkook says.

But I could still see how hot you were.. Jaehyung thought, his heated cheeks now buried into his forearms.

"Good..." Brian sighs in relief.