5 - Hearing

"Trains! Underground!" You stand next to Arthur Weasley and Harry, both dressed in suits, on the escalator down to the subway. You take a step off, dressed in rather colorful clothes.

For the hearing, you decided to wear flaming red heels with straps at the ankle. A pencil skirt just a blood red as your shoes comes down to your kneecaps, hugging your thighs tightly. A white peplum top with a golden zipper down the middle covers your chest, and also has long, tight sleeves of snow. Of course, it doesnt hug your stomach, which makes you appear much skinnier than an average girl your age should be. Anorexic, almost. Youve done your (h/l) (h/c) hair into two dutch braids, each forming into round buns on the sides of your head.

Honestly, you want to call as much attention to yourself as possible, just to rub in the face of the Ministry how confident you are that you can win this trial. Youve never been a fan of order, peace you are a huge fan of, but absolutely not order. Likely a reason you are so close with the Weasley twins.

You follow Arthur down the tiled floors of the subway, and as he comes to the gate, you take out your card. You shove it in a slot, and the gate twirls open for Arthur to go through.

"Incredible!" He says, fascinated by muggle objects. You shake your head, smiling through painted maroon lips. You look to Harry, who is dressed about as fancy as you, and who is also smiling at the childish behavior of Arthur.

*Time Skip*

"Why, Ive never taken the quest enterance before." Mr.Weasley says, rounding the corner of a tall brick building in London, where you have just arrived. "This should be fun!"

Arthur opens the door to a phone booth, equal in color to your skirt and heels. You look to Harry, who shrugs as you cram into the booth. Arthur dials a number on the black pay phone, and you feel the wooden floor shift below you. You stare out the glass panes of the booth, seeing that you are slowly sinking lower. Eventually, you are eye level to the side walk, which rises above you as well. The phone booth, which is really an elevator, finally stops; you are shocked by what you enter to.

You walk out into an area bustling with witches and wizards of all ethnicities, each busy in what appears to be the headquarters of the Ministry of Magic. The room is circular, but with a flat bottom, mimicing that of a sewer. The bricks that the fifity foot tall circlular hall are made of glitter black as night, with streaks of lime between them. Rows upon rows of giant fireplaces line the sides, each one lined with elegant goldent decor. You smile as you exit the large hall, then find yourself in the main sector.

In the center of the cylindrical area is a large fountain with an ornate statue of gold on top, spewing crystal water. The sphere walls are lined with red towers, each holding glass windows hundreds of feet high. You cant even see the top! There are three other tunnels leading to the main area, making it a sort of four way intersection. Over one is an opaque banner, flowing in the wind. In the top corner is a large 'M', and in the bottom right is the likeness of Cornelius Fudge, the Minister of Magic. You glare at the banner as you follow Arthur.

"Morning, Arthur." A man says as you walk into an elevator full of people. In turn, Mr.Weasley greets the man.

"Morning, Bob." As the elevator door is about to close, black paper airplanes fly into the small rectangle, each sentient. You stare up at them as Harry asks Arthur what they are.

"Interdepartmental memos. We used to use owls, the mess was terrible." You grin, thinking of how that must have been. You turn to Arthur, only to see him speaking to Kinglsey; who has mysteriously appeared behind you all in the elevator. Arthur's face is drained of blood as you look up at him.

"What is it?"

"Your hearing. The times been changed."

"To when?" Harry asks, shifting anxiously.