CHAPTER 2 ✔️

Valentina Pov

After the guy from the bar fell to the ground his drunk ass self couldn't get up, so I helped him up and put his huge stone like arms around my shoulder.

I tried to take him to the hotel I was staying at and when I did I was relieved.

I was staying at a hotel because I had no current place to stay at, because I was going away from my abusive father.

After my mother left with another guy, he changed he has always been abusive and chained or tied my hands so I couldn't go anywhere.

I don't know why he was abusive, probably because his the leader of the Russian Mafia, since I'm practically running away I put 3 million dollars in different accounts.

Under the name Jade Chambers, so he will never be able to find me, now everyone I meet knows me as jade not Valentina.

While I'm not in Russia my home I made a vow to never reveal my name under any circumstances.

Before the guy fought the man that was trying to attack me that my father had sent to come after me, I was already trained to fight, since I was 15 now im 20.

My trainer I take as an uncle his name is uncle Claud his the only person who knows about my personal life and name.

Taking my thoughts back on the muscular guy, I had so many questions to why he saved me, I didn't even get his name.

He fell limp onto the couch, his had a bad wound where the man stabbed him, I quickly went to the kitchen and got the first Aid Kit.

I grabbed a small stool and sat in front of the guy, I lifted his shirt up half way his stomach revealing his 6 pack.

Taking my attention away, I grabbed a cloth and dipped it in rubbing alcohol then dabbed it gently onto his wound.

The stab was deep and it didn't look good, now that the area was clean I stitched his stab slowly not to wake him but it didn't seem to bother him.

I know it was stupid to bring a stranger into my house, but I had a good heart to help his wound since saved me.

I decided to quickly take a shower considering the fact I had a few stains of blood on me.

As I was washing my hair, I remembered he looked so exhausted and had a bad day at the bar, and when his eyes later on my bruises I didn't realize my concealer had washed off.

His eyes were dark almost black and held no emotion, if anyone saw him they'd be scared but I just watched him.

When I came out of the shower my thoughts went back to my dad.

Does he know what he got himself into?

Does he know who my father is?

Does he know my dad will come after him and kill him? Because of the one of his men came to me

Ignoring my thoughts, I sat on the other couch looking at the muscular guy passed out on the couch.

He was very attractive, his hair was ink black, his brows were shaped and fine, his lips were plump, his skin was tan and his eyes were puffy due to the drinks he had earlier.

While starring at him for a while I ended up falling asleep on the couch with my worries rushing in my head.

How you guys liking it so far?, you got to get a picture of how they are and what they've become, hope you guys like this story :).