CHAPTER 18 ✔️

Valentina POV

First few days in Russia were alright, I remember everything and I'm currently staying at an apartment.

I got a regular job that lasted around four hours a day, with $35 an hour.

It was a good deal.

I haven't made any friends yet but I'm planning to soon, the last few nights I've captured some of my dads men.

And I've killed them, since they like to play around with girls, they didn't recognise me, so before they could do anything I pulled my gun or knife out.

I have had some thoughts of Xaviar on how he's doing, his probably going crazy that I escaped, and I sure hope that the maid isn't hurt.

Right now it was night, and the weather was cold not too cold.

I arrive at a place, a casino, huge in fact they say it's the biggest one in the town.

This was my target tonight to get rid of my fathers men, because I know they love coming here.

I walk in casually, and what caught my eye was a girl, on a men's lap, I guess they were the "king and queen" of this casino.

I walk up to them.

"Izvinite menya" (excuse me) I say in Russian.

"Da" (yes) he replies

"Yest' il okhranniki" (are there any guards available.

"Prover'te Sami" (check for yourself) he answers and I roll my eyes.

The girl on his lap looked at me in disgust, I guess at my all black outfit.

I could kill her right now and walk as if it was nothing.

I fake smile at her and look to find the men.

I look outside and there the bastards are, playing with their guns and smoking.

"Hey" I say and they turn around so fast.

I get my silent pistol and shoot them, but not dead, I just shoot them so that their on the floor.

I look to find other of my fathers men, and shoot them as well gripping another load of bullets and reloading my pistol.

My pistol that I stole from Xaviar.

I remember the time he held his pistol to my head, he wasn't going to shoot me but just too see if I was scared but I wasnt.

While I was remembering him, I didn't realise that someone was standing behind me, with a dagger.

Just as I felt it my skin and go deep in, I turned around and pulled it out, then kicked the men in the face with my sharp hill.

I was bleeding.

I'm so fucking stupid of thinking of him, while killing my fathers men.

Quickly go to the bathroom and get the tissue roll, wrapping it around the stab after washing it.

I sight and put my jacket on then walk out of the bathroom.

I catch that same girl that was on the men's lap.

She was drinking a juice, but she wouldn't stop giving me those disgusted looks.

"Problem?" I ask she was annoying me with her looks.

"Nothing, just that your dressed like a serial killer"

"Assassin actually, I wouldn't mind killing a bitch like you" I smirk pressing a tiny button of my ring, letting a dagger out.

Her eyes go wide and she walks away.

Exactly bitch

I smile at myself.

Just as I was walking out the casino.

I was pushed to the wall and a cloth filled with chemicals was put on my nice and lips.

After that my eyes shut and wouldn't open, I was passed out.