CHAPTER 10 ✔️

Xaviar  POV

Her body fell limp on the floor and everything took action. I quickly picked her up and took her to the limousine, as my men took over and cleared leos men.

I saw Leo trying to get out of the building but before, he got shot by one of my men in the arm.

I took Valentina to safety just as Landon came behind the limousine, he was the one to shoot Leo.

when we arrived home all blood was over my pants from Valentinas leg, I quickly went inside to the nurse.

"she got shot in the leg" I say as I place her onto the hospital bed.

I saw a tattoo on her arm in small writing, I furrowed my brows and the nurse spoke again.

"ill fix her up" she said and I nodded and left.

I couldn't understand how angry I am, my temper was running very low, her own fucking father shot her and chained her.

I took  my things and went to Leos house.

I was in the shadows now and could see leo from the window.

I got in without notice and taped Leos mouth and legs to the chair, but he couldn't help himself since he was shot.

"Before you talk, you are to answer all the questions rightfully, if you don't well I think of the worst death" I grinned.

I ripped the tape from his mouth making him growl in pain.

"Why did you shoot her" I felt my beast emerging and taking over as I layed eyes on my prey who was next to die.

"Who, oh that fucken brat I should've killed her on the spot" he roars in laughter.

"You won't have to see her anymore after I kill you, I think I'd rather enjoy your death the most" I smirk

"You think I'm scared of you, funny always know Kong's are never afraid, boy"

"King, I've been king for quite a while now"

"Gryazanya sobaka" he spits (dirty dog)

"Ya nw vy " (I am not you), I'm glad I learnt russian.

Yes, I used to speak and learn russian when I was a kid, my father made me so I would always know what their talking about.

He gave me a shocked look.

"Fuck you" he snaps

"Time for some fun shall we?" I smirk as I take my weapons out of a black case I bought, where I always carry them in.

GRAPHIC CONTENT

I opened the case, grabbing the gun I shot his leg.

"That's for Valentina" he shouted in pain.

I attacked his hands to the table with a drill, I then chopped his hands off with the ax.

"That's for my mother, maybe you'd learn to stop touching women without permission fica" (cunt) I say and he cries.

I then grabbed the dagger and carved my name on his forehead, next up my scissors.

I pulled his tongue and cut it off, it was nasty blood was everywhere almost hitting my shoes.

"Maybe that would tech you to never disrespect your king" I growl in anger.

He remained crying and screaming from the pain. But that only brought me happiness and relieved me.

"Final touch" I announce with a devilish grin.

I picked up the dagger and stabbed him in the heart until he was out of breath.

"Go to hell" he coughs.

"Where do you think I am, also before you die, I'm going to tell you secret well since your dying, your daughter has changed something in me, I don't know what it is but I don't feel anything towards her" I smile a viscous smile as his eyes go shock and he dies.

I through his body in the fire and then bombed his house walking away as if I was in a movie, I was covered in blood, I needed a shower.

Tonight was interesting.

After I had a shower I saw my reflection, and saw the tattoo I got when I was 16.

"With pain comes strength" it was tattooed on my left collar bone.

Something my mother would always say to me when she died it was with me and all that was left of her.

(Next day)

I went to check up on Valentina I walked in and saw her body laying.

Her arm caught my attention something was on it, a tattoo in small writing on her right arm.

I knitted my brows together and bent down to see it, just as I was interrupted by the fucking nurse.

"I should get her dressed" she announces and I nod then leave.

Landon comes into view.

"Where were you yesterday" he asks

"I killed Leo"

"You what!, how? I wish I was with you"

Before I could answer the room of the nurses door opens, with Valentina chocking the nurse, that had a needle filled with red liquid in her hand.