CHAPTER 23 ✔️

THIS IS AN AMAZING CHAPTER!!! ENJOY
LAST CHAPTER BTW
Xaviar POV

It's been months since we killed the Russians and haven't let them into our way.

It's been a good few months, me and Valentina have become....close, more like a couple.

We love each other and from the start I always knew she was different, she moved into my room.

Landon has found a girl, her names Natalie, weird name but as long as he falls for the right girl I'll let it go.

The mafia has become stronger, my men were always training and ready for action, and now that Valentina is apart of the family "mafia family" she is who we are protecting.

For the bitch maid, Valentina didn't let her leave and I had to deal with it.

Also I haven't been abusive at all, Valentina controls me just right and I'm under her demand.

Me and Valentina have been on missions together, we've fought to get our vengeance and revenge.

Even though she's small and isn't a fighter type, she takes them on impressively, and that's what I love about her, she can prove anyone wrong.

Right now I was sitting in my office and it was late night.

Valentina comes in.

"I've got some papers.....on someone familiar, she's someone I hate you find out the rest" she hands the files to me.

It was my ex that hated me, furrowing my brows i ripped the paper.

"We don't need to worry about her, she's already been dealt with" I wink, she was in the cells being dealt with.

"Why don't we go out for dinner?" Valentina asks.

"Under one condition" I smirk.

I don't care if it's been months or weeks but I've known Valentina for quiet a while, I know everything about her.

And the reason I'm doing this is because she was the only woman on earth to control me and stop me from my bad habits like abuse and drinking.

Taking a small box with a silver ring in it I bend down on one knee looking at the angel infront of my eyes.

"Will you marry me?" I ask in hopes that she would accept, her eyes began to water.

"From the first time I saw you, I knew you were something different, I was attracted to you ina way I never was before, since then you showed me emotions, pain, hurt, love, you shows me how you can do anything by yourself" I say looking at her.

"Even though we were never supposed to meet because you are my enemies daughter and that I vowed to myself to never love, you made it fade away into dust and make all the things I see right now come clear" I sigh hoping I don't let a tear fall down.

"I love you and I want to continue my life with you, because without you I'm nothing and a mafia man always needs his lady, I hope one day we share the same children and love" I say.

"If you don't want to it's okay, but I'm asking with all my dark heart will you marry me?" A tear leaves my eye, ive never been so weak if she says no my life is over.

"Yes!" She jumps and hugs me, and never have I felt happiness.

"I love you so much......also can I say something?" She asks.

"Go ahead" I smile as I slip the ring into her finger.

Valentina POV

My heart fluttered like a thousand butterflies leaving their homes at once, from what Xaviar was saying.

I felt happy so happy, I've always liked him  and I do love him, I'm I love with him.

Now it was my turn to speak.

"From day one I knew you were different as well, from when I left the bar I was attacked but you saved me......many times, the time I was at the party and my father shot me you saved me, and when I got to know you, you weren't as bad as everyone said you were" I take a deep breath.

"You were always there, the time I was at Russia and we were attacked you didn't stop to save me..:.you always saved me and I'm so thankful to you, the time you told me about your ex how she called you a beast I didn't care, I fell in love with your flaws" I smile letting a tear leave me eye.

"And my mafia leader man I will marry you and love you forever one day we will have children and they will grow up, you are my beast" I smile and kiss him.

"I love you with all my heart" I smile.

This was it we were getting married and I couldn't be happier, i am so thankful and grateful for Xaviar he has changed my life around.

And one think I will never forget is that The Mafia Beast Saved Me millions of times.

And he is my life.

WHAT DO YA THINK???

WHAT DO YA THINK???

THEY ARE FINALLY MARRIED!!!

DID YOU LIKE THIS BOOK???