CHAPTER 21 ✔️

Xavair POV

I was lying on the floor of the restaurant, with a fucking bullet in my chest.

It wasn't anywhere near my heart which is good.

I lifted my self up to sit, my hand gripping my wound I let out deep breaths.

I swear I'm going to kill them fuckers

Valentina went to kill them, I don't know how she's going to manage, but what's good is that my men are in here helping her.

I'm glad I found her even though she did a little make over I could recognise her from a mile away.

I had a good eye.

She looked stunning.

And I heard how she called me a beast.

Every time I hear that word I get bad memories from my ex, the one I used to abuse.

But I let it go.

And now Valentina is saying it in a good way, that she's proud of me how I'm a "beast".

Ignoring my thoughts I keep my attention on Valentina.

She is a good fighter, she fights just like an assassin and I can't lie how it turned me on.

She was taking my breath away.

I do like her, I have to admit but I don't know if she feels the same.

It's funny how a mafia can fall so quick for a girl, not just any girl.

We're talking about the Italian mafia leaders enemies daughter.

But I didn't care, she was nothing like them.

She was herself, a beautiful girl, who knew her ways and how to fight.

Suddenly I saw a guy coming from behind Valentina, his gun aimed at her, I quickly took the gun from my suit and shot him.

She quickly turned around with wide eyes and I smirk.

"Thanks" she mouths and I nod.

Damn

Valentina POV

I was fighting some of these Russian fuckers that were my dads leftover men.

They were a pain in the ass, considering I could've been dead just seconds ago, but thankfully Xaviar was there to save me once again.

I can't count how many times his saved me from death.

I think maybe four times his saved me and I owe him more then my life.

Taking my thoughts back to the Russian dog I was beating up one of Xaviars men shot him.

"Thanks" I puff my hair out of my face and let the men take care of the dogs.

Mean while I go back to Xaviar who was sitting enjoying the show with men guarding him.

"Your just gonna lay down without helping your wound"

"Shit, I forgot" he says

I face palm and chuckle.

"We need to get it stitched, I can stitch it for you" I suggest and he stands up.

I forgot how tall he is.

Damnnn

"There's a first aid kit at my place it's not far from here" I say.