CHAPTER 5 ✔️

Valentina POV

Great just great

You had to say your name while not paint attention huh

You really messed up

But I kinda don't regret it, at least his wound was getting better

But my dad didn't send him, he didn't seem Russian, he doesn't even know my dad.

Now I can't go back to the bar I worked at since my fathers men saw me, I decided to make a call for an appointment in a restaurant.

It was Italian, five star, fancy yet simple, my appointment was at 11:am and I was just about ready to go.

The restaurant wasn't far it was a few streets down from the hotel I was at.

"Uhh miss chambers" the manager said

"That would be me" I said and followed him to his office.

"Take a seat sweetie" his thick Italian accent coming at the end

"So you have signed a job here"

"Yes sir"

"Why should you work here"

"I'm fast at placing orders, I'm good at cleaning and serving, also I can do late night shifts" I answered while the manager was taking notes.

"You start tomorrow at 9am to 5pm or you can leave at 4"

"Thank you sir I really appreciate it" a big smile spread across my face.

While I was heading back to the hotel, I felt something weird. Don't you ever have a feeling someone is watching it following you because that is what I was feeling right now.

I felt uncomfortable and sped my walking pace up to the hotel, I grabbed my bag and left to training like I always do, so I can take care of myself.

As I walked in I sensed something odd, there was no sign of uncle Claud my personal trainer.

I walked outside and put my hand on my mouth, looking at blood everywhere.

"Oh. My. God"

 God"