CHAPTER 9 ✔️

A week later

Xaviar POV

It's been a week and the ball party is tonight, I really don't want to go but I will.

I've arranged guards everywhere Incase something goes out of order, or something unusual comes up.

Landon will be coming.

The ball starts soon and we're leaving, I decided to wear an all black suit and slicked my hair back, we went outside to the limousines and left.

We got down and walked in, we saw all girls and men, all the girls were wearing dresses that showed all their skin and I wasn't into it.

I liked the woman who made it work the wait, who played the "game", if I were if I were to approach one they had looks in their eyes that said they would do anything for my attention and money.

Some women just don't have respect for themselves

I saw Leo and tried to keep my anger in, if i could kill him now, I wouldn't hesitate to kill him but for the sake of whatever I won't cause a scene.

I saw girls trying to seduce Landon and flirting with him, he looked like he wasn't having it.

I got a drink from the bar and sat down on a couch far away from Landon, watching this "show" the ladies put on.

Landon POV

I was smoking my cigar and these girls came up to me, flirting, rubbing their hands up and down my chest, whispering things in my ear.

And I wasn't having it.

Please get off of me

She continued what she was doing and I was fucking pissed.

I leaned and whispered into her ear.

"Touch me again, you'll be dead on this floor, your blood would sleep through my clothes and my shoes would step I a puddle and walk away. Get off and leave" I say sternly .

She jumped off as if she touched fire, and walked away mumbling curse words, I looked to the side and saw Xaviar watching me with a smirk.

I laughed and continued smoking my cigar.

Valentina POV

The ball is tonight and my father will be there, I hope I don't bump into him or his men.

I chose to wear a deep V-neck dress that wasn't too bad, with some mascara and red lip stick.