INTRODUCTION

The Earth is round.

The Sun is a star.

Water is Tasteless.

These are all universal facts.

We all live our separate lives yet the decisions we make have the power to impact those whom we have never had the opportunity to meet. We live our lives so engrossed in our own world that we don't notice the things around us. 

Each and everyone of us has some goals in life. It doesn't matter how insignificant they may seem, they hold importance to us. From becoming a doctor to finding the right shoes to go with the black dress.

One day, when we are old and sitting in our living room with our grandchildren, we'll not remember our whole life. Instead, we'll only remember some of the most memorable moments. The memories which we will remember might consist of meeting your favorite celebrity or finally going out with your childhood crush or just sitting around with your loved ones. 

Now, if you ask me about my middle school, I doubt I would be able to tell you much maybe the name of my best friend or my favorite teacher but nothing more. But ask me about my high school and I'll give you an account to account summary. 

My high school experience was very memorable due to a certain group of people known as 'The Famous Ten'. It is not just me, if you ask anybody of our batch about them, they too will know of them because they were quite well-known, hence the name. 

They taught me many things but amongst them one lesson is which I'll forever treasure that you judge a person without really knowing them, just because of one incident you label them as your enemy and then continue to hate them with a burning passion but given the chance to actually look in their souls and you might be surprised by what you find and if you are fortunate enough you just might end up finding love.

The book which I've written is about them. I am about to narrate the story of five fiery girls and five troublesome boys. I am sure if you go to our high school building today you'll still see the damage they've caused.

So, my dears I tell you this tale in the hopes that after listening you'll find the person you hate and give them a second chance at friendship.