HAUNTED HOUSE PART 3

Nathaniel's POV

My jock skills are usually very appreciable but at the moment I have succeeded in making a total fool of myself by trying to open the entrance door. And that is why I have decided to keep a low profile and to be honest 'my skills' which include unbelievable strength and charming the ladies aren't going to come handy when dealing with ghosts.

"Oh my god. We all are going to die in here. This is officially the worst possible way to die. Trust me, Pikachu, if I happen to die here today, my soul will be tickling you forever. Oh my god, I don't wanna die so soon. I still need to watch all the episodes of Spongebob square pants. I shouldn't have come with you guys.", Sam cries out. 

Now, close your eyes for a minute or two and think, what if someone went to Einstein and Newton and showed them Marvel Avengers and then claimed that all of their theories were bluffs. Just imagine Einstein's and Newton's face. 

At the very moment, we are all wearing that facial expression. In case you were here, you would have agreed with us. We don't even know if we can make it out of this house alive and then someone needs to watch Spongebob. Spongebob, a very big deal.

"Guys look, logically, there aren't any ghost. But...," Julian shudders. "To hell with your logic. The door literally got slammed in your face." Aaron interrupts. Julian glares at Aaron, you know the one where you almost kill a person with your eyes, "Shut up and listen, you wacko, in this case," he sighs heavily, "I won't deny the fact that ghosts exist."

"'Deny the facts that ghosts exist'?", Caroline mocks, "Should we just start calling you 'your majesty'?"

He smirks at her, "Well, you certainly won't find me complaining."

"Wait for a second, we are neither kings nor queens. Why would you call him 'your majesty'?" Sam asks with the stupidest look ever on her face. "Oh you dumbass, it was sarcasm. He could've just said 'there are ghosts'.

Hayden shoots an incredulous look to the three of them, "Guys, there is a fucking ghost out there and you are busy bickering over stupid things. Listen to me all of you, I think the ghost is a nice one."

"Nice, that too a ghost?" I ask. It's seriously hard for my brain to process the sentence. "Look, the ghost's trying to scare us with his little pranks. He isn't gonna use anything actually dangerous.", Hayden whispers.

"So, it means we just need to bear some itsy bitsy pranks till the morning. How hard can it be? The most he's gonna do is run after us with a butter knife.", I explain and right at that moment Aaron shouts, "Oh fuck!" We all look at him with bewilderment. "That son of a bitch peed on me. How can he still pee after dying?". I don't think we'll be able to bear it till the morning. 

This is the perfect moment to burst into laughter but Sebastian decides to be the idiot that he is "Hey you, face us if you can! Be a man..." he stops for a moment and shouts again, "Or....a woman?" He stops, turns around and faces us, "If it's a woman, I hope she's pretty." Liara punches him in his arm and he goes 'Oww'.  He needed that one at the moment.

"Uhh, guys?" Maddison's voice makes my blood run cold. We stare at her. She is scared stiff and looking at a distance. We all follow her gaze and I can feel myself shaking. "I don't know about a butter knife, but that's definitely a fucking butcher knife."