Future

CHAPTER 19: FUTURE

I looked up at the clock, it read 7:30 pm. Shit. Have we really slept all day? I took a quick glance at James still fast asleep, with his face buried in my hair. I looked away smiling and closing my eyes taking a deep breath and letting all thoughts, but one, go away. I love him. I am his and he is mine. My thought got interrupted by James' shuffing.

"Good morning" James' voice was croaky but sexy.

"You mean night" I chuckle and as I do, he sits up and laughs.

"Did this really just happen?" he asks.

"yeah" I bite my lip and smile.

"good"

He leaned down and softly placed his lips onto mine. He started to deepen the kiss; I grabbed his hair and tugged on it. He on top of me between my legs. I could feel all his weight pushing me down further onto the materace but I didn't mind. I enjoyed this moment until I had a moment of realisation. Shit. The dinner.

I quickly pulled away and looked at James wide eyed.

"Shit"

"What is it?" James responded.

"I forgot about the dinner party tonight!" I slipped out of the bed and saw James collaps onto the bed smiling. I looked for my clothes I the closet.

"Will I see you later?" He bit his lip still smiling.

I looked at him "You can see me now, you're coming with me"

"What?"

"Like I said, you're coming with me" I slipped my blue dress on and blue bow tie heels. I began to brush my hair roughly, quickly.

"Don't be ridiculous,  I'm the maids son, I can't be there!" He stood up and  put on his jeans on.

"of course  you can, you're with me now" I smiled directly at him. James walked over to me and brushed through my hair with his fingers, gently caressing the back of my neck with them. He moved my hair to once side and started to kiss the other side of my neck. I closed my eyes and moaned, trying to make the moment last.

"Don't tease me Mr James Parke." I pecked him on the lips and started to walk towards the door as I was about to turn the handle but James ran over to me and picked me up.

"See you in 10" He kissed me and set me back down.

I laughed and opened the door not taking my eyes off his. At last I turned around and saw Jason stood in front of me.

"Time to say good-bye to James, Val."

My face confused, he pulled out a 9mm gun out of his pocket and aimed it at my forehead.

He pulled the trigger.  Bang!

I collapsed to the ground seeing Jasons smile. I treasured my last breath and closed my eyes. Shut.