One

Yeah, posting the first chapter now to get ya into this! Nothing too serious, but some cursing and whatnot. Feel free to tell me if you think I should add any other warnings for this, but otherwise, ENJOY!!! :)

"She's getting remarried?" Virgil asked, blinking in shock. Daniel nodded, scowling up at the ceiling. It had been years since the divorce, but still. Virgil hadn't expected his boyfriend's mother to get remarried. He thought she was fine just dating that Hart guy. "And... you don't really like the idea?" Virgil asked.

"Well, of course I don't!" Daniel grumbled. "The two of us are just fine. We don't need anyone else. Them dating was fine, but getting married?"

"Danny, it'll be fine-"

"Plus, he has a daughter! And she's annoying as hell!"

"Daniel-"

"And not to mention, he's weird! He calls me 'kiddo', when I'm obviously not, and his daughter does the same thing! And there's also the fact that-"

"Daniel!" Virgil swatted his boyfriend's arm. "You need to chill, okay? You're eighteen, so you can move out if you don't want to stay."

"Where would I go? I have no place to stay." Daniel groaned, flopping over and laying his head across Virgil's chest. Virgil frowned.

"Isn't it obvious? You can stay with me."

"Oh, are we taking this to the next level then?" Daniel smirked. Virgil rolled his eyes, pushing Daniel off of him.

"You wish, pervert."

"I'm only a pervert when it comes to you." Daniel chuckled, grinning. Virgil narrowed his eyes.

"Ew." he snorted, sitting up. "You're so weird... but it's getting late, we should get going if we don't wanna be late to the concert." Virgil looked back at his boyfriend when Daniel sighed heavily.

"We're still going to that? The band is lame." he complained. Virgil frowned. "All they do is scream into the microphone."

"Well... I've been planning to go for months, and-"

"There will be another concert. I just want to stay inside today." Daniel sighed, reclining on Virgil's bed. "Don't you just want to stay in and watch movies or something?" Virgil bit his lip, glancing away. He'd been really looking forward to the concert... but he didn't want to be selfish.

"I... guess that's fine." Virgil sighed, walking over and laying down next to Daniel, who immediately rolled over and pulled Virgil close to him, their bodies pressed against each other.

"You're not sad, are you?" Daniel asked softly, his thumb carressing Virgil's cheek, then lips. Virgil's face flamed with heat at the touch.

"N-no, just... kind of disappointed." he mumbled. Daniel frowned, but then smirked, accentuating the scar on his face.

"I'm much better than a concert, aren't I?" he asked. Virgil opened his mouth to answer, but Daniel immediately drowned his words with a passionate kiss. Virgil's eyes drifted shut for a moment, he always felt like he was melting when Daniel kissed him. Seconds later, Daniel pulled away for breath. "Well?"

"Y-yeah... way better than any concert." Virgil breathed out. Daniel grinned, giving him another quick kiss.

"That's right. Don't you forget it."

~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~

Virgil lifted the box out of the truck, frowning when he realized he couldn't see over the top. Geez, if Daniel always commenting on his height wasn't enough...