Two

Nothing too bad and evil yet.... y'all are gonna hate me soon though

So, here! Some Analogical for ya!

Virgil nodded politely at the cashier when she handed him his bag. He quickly headed out of the supermarket, glad he could finally get out and away from the crowd. He hated crowds. He slipped his headphones on, starting down the street, zoning out, but also making sure to stay aware.

He was just about to cross the street over to his house, when something rammed into him from behind, arms wrapping around his waist. Virgil shrieked.

"Virgil!" the boy looked behind him with wide eyes.

"Kathryn, what the hell! You scared me half to death!" he exclaimed, taking his headphones off.

"Hey!" Kathryn swatted his arm. "Language, kiddo!" Virgil gave her a blank stare.

"Jeez, you're like Roman. Hell is a place, not a-"

"No excuses!" the girl swatted his arm again. Virgil growled softly, stepping away from her.

"What do you want, exactly?" he wondered. Kathryn frowned.

"See, you act like Daniel!" she huffed. "But anyway! I was wondering if you wanted to hang out with me today? My buddy and I are going to the library!" Virgil frowned. Was she talking about Logan?

"Uh... is it really a good idea for you to go to a library?" Virgil asked skeptically. "And... I-I don't know if I should intrude..." Kathryn tilted her head.

"I'm inviting you, Kiddo! Logan won't mind!"

"I-I just don't want to screw up your guys' d-date or whatev-" Virgil stopped though, when Kathryn burst into laughter. He stared at her, brows furrowed. "Uh..."

"You're so silly, Virgil! Logan and I aren't dating!" Kathryn giggled. Virgil blinked.

"You're... not...?"

"Nope! We're like siblings!" Kathryn grinned. "We've been friends forever!"

"O-oh..." Virgil swallowed thickly. Way to jump to conclusions, idiot!

"Plus, Logan's gay."

"W-wait what?" Virgil stared at her. "I-I... didn't need to know that, but okay?" Kathryn just smiled at him, which confused the heck out of Virgil, but whatever.

"But come on! You gotta come with us, it'll be fun!" Kathryn urged, grabbing Virgil's hand and tugging. Virgil blinked.

"Uh, K-Kat, I don't-"

"Hey, what the hell are you doing?" Virgil freezed up a bit, looking over to see Daniel on the porch. "Kathryn, leave him alone!"

"I'm not even doing anything..." Kathryn mumbled, her bubbly and cheerful tone suddenly gone.

"You're annoying him." Daniel sighed irritably, walking over. Kathryn quickly released Virgil's hand, stepping away.

"But, I wasn't-"

"You're always so annoying, just get inside." Daniel said hotly. Virgil watched with a frown as Kathryn hurried past Daniel, running inside the house. "Well, now that the twerp is out of the way..." Virgil looked back at his boyfriend, Daniel wrapped an arm around his waist, pulling him close.

"Sh-she wasn't bothering me..." Virgil mumbled without thinking. Daniel paused, staring at him.

"What?"

"She was just being friendly-"

"A little too friendly." Daniel stated dismissively, leaning closer to Virgil. The purple haired teen dodged the kiss.