Claiming Him

Fandom: After School Affairs (Love 365)

Pairing: Chiharu x Reader

Summary: So yeah...this is what really happened on the 1st overnight trip ~

Once Chiharu shut and locked the door behind you, you immediately pressed his back against the wall, threw your arms around his neck and crashed your mouth to his.

Your were pressed together tightly, and you could feel Chiharu getting hard as you continued kissing him. You reached down and popped the button of his pants open.

"Is it okay if I...?" you trailed off, knowing that he'd know what you meant.

"Please," Chiharu practically whimpered, and you pressed your lips to his again.

Without breaking the kiss, you pushed his pants and boxers down, and began pumping him with your hand.

Chiharu let out a groan into your mouth, and you pulled away from him, to kneel down and take his dick in your mouth. You placed your left hand on his hip, and your right hand on the base of his cock.

"Ohhh, _____, don't stop."

But soon after, you did stop, just before Chiharu came. You stood up and started pulling off his shirt. He then kicked off his pants, as you leaned in, and whispered, "Go wait on the bed, handsome."

Chiharu smirked and planted a few kisses on your neck, and then did as you told him and laid back on the bed. You undressed yourself in front of him, and looked directly at him as you unclasped your bra and pulled down your panties.

It was taking everything in him to not reach down and jerk himself off to the sight of you, but he knew that what was to come would be even better.

As soon as you were completely naked, you climbed onto the bed and straddled Chiharu's lap. You grabbed his hard dick and rubbed the tip over your soaking wet slit, receiving a low, gutteral groan from the back of his throat.

"Mmmm stop teasing me Miss..."

You slowly slid onto Chiharu's length, and he threw his head back and sighed with relief. His hands gripped your thighs and you began building up a rhythm.

You leaned forward and gripped his broad shoulders. He sat up and took one of your nipples in his mouth, while he raked his hands down your back. You let out a loud moan, and reached down to rub your clit.

"You gonna cum for me?" you asked breathlessly.

But before Chiharu could answer, you leaned down and started leaving hickeys and wet kisses all over his neck and collarbone.

Moments later, Chiharu's panting got louder, and a few quiet, yet sexy moans escaped his lips and you felt him cum inside of you. You continued moving on him until you felt your own orgasm taking over, and you practically screamed with pleasure.

Both of you panted as his hips fell back to the bed and you slowly came down from your highs. Once you had caught your breath, you pulled yourself off of Chiharu and laid beside him. He rolled onto his side and began peppering your shoulder and neck with kisses as he effortlessly laid on top of you, pinning you underneath his gorgeous body.