Don't Tease Me

Fandom: After School Affairs (Love 365)

Pairing: Chiharu Utsumi x Reader

Summary:  You pull Chiharu aside for a quick blowjob

"Here?" He asked, lips against your ear so no one would hear him.

You nodded and pulled him with you, stopping where the lights wouldn't reach and pushing him up against the wall.

His hands settled on your lower back, resting lightly as he took in the situation, and you unbuttoned his shirt to kiss his neck, moaning as you breathed him in.

"You always smell amazing.." Your voice was muffled against his skin and he shivered under your touch, moaning when you reached for his belt buckle.

"What has gotten into you?"

You ignored his question, tugging at his pants and slipping your hand under his boxers. His breath hitched when you wrapped your fingers around him and you looked up in time to see him bite down on his lip as his eyes fluttered shut. No protests as you kissed his neck once more before sliding down his body, the rough concrete scraping your bare knees.

You settled in front of him and kissed the spot where his shirt parted, just above his hardening cock. You tugged his pants a bit lower and kissed his hip and the crook of his thigh before he let out a soft whine.

"Mmm, don't tease me."

You met his gaze as you took him between your lips, your palm coming up to caress his balls. His thigh flexed when you laid your head against it and you licked a long stripe up the side of his dick.

"God damn it!"

You hummed softly and took his full length, your nose brushing the soft hair at his base. He brushed the back of your throat and you pulled back a second later, stopping to suck softly before you went in again.

Chiharu fisted your hair and kept you still, moving his hips to fuck your mouth slowly. He went deep, long and steady thrusting, and you looked up to watch him in ecstasy.

His dark lashes rested against his cheeks as a blush rose on his chest, mumbling expletives between your name. You wrapped your hands around his legs and pulled him close, smiling as he found his release on your tongue. His throaty groan and hand rubbing your cheek nearly set you off and you stood with the help of his hand.

His head fell forward and he eyed you warily, leaning in to kiss your forehead.

"That felt so good. I can barely stand."

You put him back in his boxers and zipped his pants, brushing your hand softly over his bulge when you tucked his shirt in and earning a heavy glare.

You took his hand and started walking back towards the street, stopping when he did and turning to face him. You gave him a quizzical look and he smiled, pulling you close for another kiss.

"I just love you."

You nodded and kissed him back, an arm around his waist to squeeze him tight.

"I love you, too, Chiharu...I love you, too."