Birthday Bliss

Fandom: After School Affairs (Love 365)

Pairing: Chiharu x Reader

Summary: It's Chiharu's birthday

"Please?"

The way his hot breath hit your neck sent chills down your spine. He pulled you closer, all the way into his lap so you could feel his hard cock pressing firmly against your thigh.

It wasn't often Chiharu got so needy like this, but it had been ages since the last time and you'd only been in the same room for all of 10 minutes before his hands were all over you. He kissed along your neck, nipping and sucking as he went, now grinding himself into you.

"We're supposed to meet the others for dinner soon." You tried to explain, though you felt feverish with his touch and you ached in the same way he did. Admittedly, you also kind of liked dragging it out, seeing how desperate he would get.

"We can be late," He mumbled against your skin, his fingertips finding their way under your shirt and against the skin at your sides. "We can not go at all, I don't care. I just need you right now."

Who were you to argue with that?

You found his mouth with yours, wet and hot as tongues slid against one another. He moaned sexily into the kiss, and you trembled a little bit at the sound.

You pulled your shirt over your head with his help, and bit by bit clothing was torn away. Chiharu was so eager that he tugged and stretched the fabric, the threads creaking under his rough handling.

You were both down to your underwear, right there on the living room sofa, and his long fingers found their way to your center, rubbing over the fabric as he grazed his teeth over your collar bone.

Your instantly soaked through your underwear at his touch, which clearly pleased him. He couldn't even wait to get them off you, instead yanking them aside as he pulled himself free with his other hand, his underwear pushed down around his upper thighs.

Chiharu nudged your legs apart with his knees, scooting down and encouraging you to straddle him. With his cock in his hand, he stroked the head over your entrance, and you both let out soft sounds of pleasure.

"Mmm, please," he begged again, looking up at you with lustful eyes.

You knew what he wanted, but you just had to make it last a little longer. You rocked your hips into him, but didn't take him inside you, wetting the tip and letting him stroke just outside your entrance.

Just to make it extra unbearable for him, you ran your hands up his neck and into his hair, caressing his scalp. His eyelids fluttered, and he moved his hips upward.

"I need to feel you, don't tease me anymore." He gasped out, his hands landing on your hips and squeezing them.

You leaned forward and ghosted your lips over his, making sure you pressed over his tip a little more now. "You are feeling me." You teased.

He let out an actual whimper, and the sound shot straight between your legs.

"I want to feel all of you." Chiharu sighed, trying to pull your hips down. "I need to be inside you."

Even you had a breaking point, and hearing Chiharu's pleas and knowing how much he wanted you was enough. You relented, letting yourself sink down onto his cock, taking him all in.

"Oh, god." He shuddered hard underneath you as you took him completely, and your hands fell back to his shoulders, your nails digging into his skin.

It took you a moment to settle, having been awhile since you'd felt him like this, but it wasn't too long before you began to move; slowly at first, up and down, stroking every inch of him with your inner walls. Chiharu held your hips tightly, assisting in every rise and fall, his breath coming out in harsh pants.

He watched you ride him with hungry eyes, turning even darker. Every now and then, a hand would stray to grab one of your breasts, stroking the nipple with the pad of his thumb. The other flattened over your stomach, pressing into you, adding some resistance to the pounding of your hips.

"You ride me so good." He groaned, lids heavy as he continued watching the bounce of your body. "I'm not going to last."

Hearing this only encouraged your motions, taking him faster, deeper, and more persistent.
The hand on your stomach slid down, aided by the sweat gathering on your skin, and his thumb pressed down on your clit, moving in tight circles. You clenched, whining out at the feeling.

"I want you to come with me."

The way Chiharu looked up at you as he said this only forced you closer to the edge. He concentrated on your face, not wanting to miss a second of the pleasure he caused you.

Sounds of bliss spilled out of you, your nails digging into his shoulders, legs trembling as you struggled to keep going at a steady pace to bring you both to the end.

He noted the way you weakened, finding it hard to keep up with what he was making you feel. He gripped your ass with his free hand and pushed his hips up, slamming himself inside you at an even deeper angle, making you cry out.

"Come on." He panted, now continuously grinding upward into you. "make us both come."

You fell forward, holding his arms with your head nestled into his shoulder, rolling your hips into him at a staggered pace.

Chiharu held you tight against him with one hand and continued his ministrations with the other. The pleasure coiled in your lower abdomen and you knew you were coming undone.

"Chi-..unngg." You tried to call his name, warn him of the impending explosion between you, but it drew out into a strained cry as intense pleasure overtook you. It radiated throughout your body as you grinded down on his cock, only to feel and hear him come right after you, grunting and pushing himself to the hilt.

You sat there breathing hard, letting out a tiny moan now and then as he throbbed inside you, still hard and coming down off his own high.
When you finally pulled yourself up, you were both flushed and sweating, hair mussed and skin marked with scratches and love bites.

"I think we missed dinner." You laughed, and Chiharu only smirked at you.

"I don't care. You're the only thing I wanted for my birthday anyway."