"We're doing this every month"

Fandom: After School Affairs (Love 365)

Pairing: Hidetaka x Reader

Summary: It's that time of month and Hidetaka wants your body

"That better?" Hidetaka asked, his voice muffled by the shower door.

You had slipped under the hot spray ten minutes earlier, arching yourself against the shower wall to try and ease the agony in your belly.

Sometimes, being a woman sucked.

"Yeah," You grumbled and Hidetaka chuckled a little.

"Want me to scrub your back?" His tone of voice was anything but innocent.

"Hide, I'm-" You lowered your voice, "I'm on my period."

Hidetaka's hands pulled the door open. "And?"

He was already naked.

You stared at him, shaking your head as he completely ignored you and got into the shower, pressing up against your front.

"Hey there, gorgeous."

"Aren't you grossed out?" You asked, confused by his nonchalance.

His tiny smirk was your answer.

He slipped his hands around your waist, his cock hardening against your stomach.

"Why would I be grossed out?" he murmured, leaning in to kiss you.

The spray cascaded over him, and he must have inhaled at the wrong point, coughing and sputtering while you tried not to giggle.

"Okay, that was stupid," he groaned.

You were almost crying trying to hold back the laughter, and Hidetaka scowled.

"I'm sorry," You burst out as you turned your back to him, "that was funny."

"It wasn't funny," he mumbled, bringing his hand down on your ass with a wet slap. You shrieked, moaning when Hidetaka's hands pushed you forward, forcing your breasts against the cold tile.

"What are you doing? Hide-"

"It's just blood," he dismissed. "Besides -"
He eased two wet fingers into you, stroking your inner walls teasingly. You moaned loudly.
"- I know how horny you get when you're on your period."

Hidetaka pulled your hips further out, so you were bent against the wall, his voice deep and low, "Fuck, you're so pretty all wet and bent over." He slapped your ass cheek again, and you groaned.

Pushing his hips forward he forced his cock between your folds, and you gasped as Hidetaka kept going. You were hypersensitive from your period, tingling all over.

"So tight," he groaned.

Hidetaka tipped his head back as he started to fuck you harder. "Fuck, we're doing this every month. You feel amazing." He slammed into you, and you cried out, clenching around him., making him moan, "Fuck, you're gonna kill me."

"Can't help it," You whimpered, clawing at the wall helplessly. "God, Hidetaka, I'm gonna cum."

His eyes rolled in his head as you started to climax around him. When you were done, he curled around your body, still rocking into you as you came down from you high.

"Ready for another?"