Summer Seduction ~ Chiharu

Fandom: After School Affairs (Love 365)

Pairing: Chiharu x Reader

Summary: Chiharu's POV ~ Cooling off in the pool with Chiharu only makes you both hotter

____ jumps into the pool laughing as she went under, splashing me who was standing to the side. I jump in after her laughing as she pulls me under. Holding my breath I drag her down with me, once I come up for air I see her coughing up water.

"Miss ______!" I exclaim swimming over to her, "Are you okay?"

She nodded. "Just swallowed a mouthful of water I'm fine."

She coughed laughing.

"No you could have died I need to do the kiss of life."

I swim towards the side of the pool pushing her against against it before kissing her slowly.

"Chiharu, there's other people around." _____ whispered as I pulled away, "Changing room is free though."

I climb out the pool and grab ______'s hand as she gets out and pull her along behind me as we walk to the changing room, she clings onto my arm when I open the locker we kept our stuff in. I reach into the locker and grip my hand around the strap on the black duffel bag. I kick open the the door to an empty changing room and push her into it against the back wall. I lock the changing room door and _____ wraps her arms around my waist while resting her head on my right shoulder. I turn around still in ______'s arms.

"Bottoms off. Bend over." I smirk.

"Took you long enough." She smiled, pulling off her bikini bottoms.

I admire her figure as I run my fingers over her wet pussy.

"Fuck that I just want you in me." She begged.

_____ waits in anticipation gripping tightly to the bench for support. I pull off my shorts and slowly slide my cock in her as she lets out a loud moan.

"We're in public." I mutter speeding up my thrusts, she attempts to hold back the wonderful noises coming from her mouth.

I grab her bikini bottoms from beside her and put them in her mouth. Now we shouldn't get caught. I thrust into her faster before reaching down and and stroking her in time with my thrusts. Each stroke the muffled moans from _____ got louder, oh that amazing sound.

With one more thrust she cums all over my cock, screaming into the makeshift gag, struggling to keep it in her mouth.

"Knees." I say pulling out of a shaking, breathless _____.

She wraps her pretty lips around my tip and starts to suck. She knows how to drive me over the edge. She's done it so many times before and she's amazing at it. _____ licks up my shaft before taking my whole length into her mouth.

It's as I feel myself reaching my climax she pulls off.

"Chiharu."

She looks so sexy like this.

"Cum on my face."

She looks up at me and I started to jerk myself. After only a few strokes I reach my climax and cum all over her face and into her mouth.

God only knows how much I love this.