Merry Smutmas ~ Chiharu

Fandom: After School Affairs (Love 365)

Pairing: Chiharu x Reader

Summary: Chiharu takes you on a weekend getaway

"Where are we going Chiharu?" You were wary, Chiharu hasn't told you anything about where you were heading, he just told you to pack warm clothes and to "get your cute butt in the car."

"I don't know how many times I have to tell you _____, you'll find out when we get there."

You cross your arms, sighing, rolling your eyes as you slump down in the seat. Chiharu chuckles at your frustration, taking the next right. You drive for just over an hour before you see the lights from the small ski town ahead.

As the car moves through the town and away from the bustle of the lodge, you start to notice the changing scenery. It was pretty outside in the bright sunlight, the way the snow stuck to the pine trees, the way it sat untouched, a shimmering, fluffy blanket on the ground.

"Hey Chiharu?"

"Hmm?" He is looking out the windshield.

You reach across the seat, poking him lightly in the ribs before you start half singing, "Do you wanna build a snowman."

He laughs, shaking his head, "Don't even start. You and that movie."

"C'mon, it's cute!" You smile, beaming.
Chiharu catches your face out of the corner of his eye, and he can't stop the smile that spreads across his, your good mood contagious, "Fine, it's alright I guess." He reaches across the seat, placing his hand on your thigh, squeezing gently.

You had been really surprised when Chiharu had said you both were going away for a bit. Given that it was the nearing the end of the semester, Chiharu would normally have been trying to study, he was in his 2nd year of med school. On top of that, Chiharu not telling you had made you impatient, but also excited. He was up to something, hiding whatever he was up to from you. You have been with him too long to not be able to tell.

It's late afternoon when he turns the car onto what looks like a driveway, surrounded by nothing but snowy trees, you couldn't see any other cabins nearby.

"Here we are, _____."

You can't help the small gasp that escapes your lips. At the end of the drive is a small cabin nestled right where the woods end and a long valley and meadow begin. It looks like something out of a magazine, the dark logs of the cabin giving it a cozy feel against the frost that sticks to the branches of trees and the tall plants that still stick above the snow, "What did you do Chiharu?"

He chuckles, opening the door, "Taking you away for the weekend."

"But it's Christmas." You say, but he is already halfway around the car, then opening your door, and you're not sure he heard you.

"Exactly," He leans on the door, smiling, waiting for you to get out.

"Okay," You say tentatively, still a little shocked at Chiharu. He shakes his head, grabbing your hand and pulling you out of the car, obviously too excited to wait for you to process all of this. He closes the door, holding your hand and leading you up the last bit of drive to the cabin.

"But the bags Chiharu." You half turn.
Chiharu doesn't stop, just gives your hand a gentle tug, keeping you walking with him, "I'll grab them later."

You want to protest, but just sigh, staying near his side as the cold air sneaks through your sweater. Chiharu feels your small shiver, adjusting his hand he puts his arm over your shoulder, pulling you under it without ever letting go of you until you get to the door to the cabin.