Welcome Back To The Dark Side!!

Thank y'all so much for coming back to Sinful Delight with me!

This is the rest of Abbie and Drakes story. With everyone from before making a come back!

Here is a little nugget for you to think on before we jump right back into everything!

Vote, comment, and let me know what y'all think!
************************************

6 months. That's how long I agreed to be Drake Master.

3 weekends of each month to do with as he pleases.

9 days every month to please my Master in every way.

21 days each month to crave his touch, taste, and body. Along with all the things Master does to me.

54 days to fill an entire lifetime worth of memories from our time together. Leaving my mark on his very soul.

161 days to find a way to give up the man that became Master of My Heart.
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

  After trouble at school Abbie Black found herself in an unexpected financial dilemma. With nowhere else to turn, and a drunk best friend, her estranged Uncle Joe gave her a job at his club Sinful Delight.

  What was only suppose to be a cleaning job, per her Uncles instructions, somehow meant she became the Newest Gem at Sinful Delights. Down The Rabbit Hole in a special room called The Hole.

  With the help of Mel Blu, her best friend she meets through the club, and a crazy journey into the kinkier side of sex. Abbie is a completely different person than before.

  More than the confidence and new found sex appeal. Her heart and body find its Master as well. Coming alive only under his touch. The only man who's brought her pleasure so intense for months.

  Drake Masters. And he will stop at nothing to prove Abbie's his. 6 months for now. Forever after that.

After Abbie finally agreed to Drakes proposal things were supposed to start out on a high. Spending an extra weekend out with Drake to celebrate the start of everything.

  Except, when she answers the door it's not Drake, but Uncle Joe. Asking all types of questions about what she's been doing at Sinful Delights, and what happened to the cleaning job he said was hers?

  When Drake finally shows up with Uncle Joe still there. Things take a turn for the worse. Uncle Joe leaves giving them their weekend, but demands Abbie come by Monday to talk.

  The ball of lead in her stomach the entire weekend should have given her a clue of the shit to come. But, like most of her deep feelings, she buries them for another time.

  With Uncle Joe's ultimatum hanging over her head, the agreement between Drake and her starting, and the last half of her sophomore semester to worry about. Abbie doesn't know if she can handle it all.

  Drake Masters, Uncle Joe, Her Feelings.

  Because, no matter how much Abbie wants to forget, or thinks she can change it. She only gets 6 months.

  He might not be mine, but I will always be his.

************************************

Reviews from some of the Sinful Fans!

Inkitt Reviews:

A Great Book 2! I really enjoyed this book! I love Drake and Abbie's story, and was happy to see them have a happy ending. Can't wait to find out what's bugging Mel in the next book!
~Rafahey10

Excellent book the story line was fantastic and it kept me totally engaged not wanting to put the book down. Every chapter was a good read and explicit where you did not have to use your imagination.
~Tanyasturrup

Pretty good book. I'm glad for the way it finished. Thank you!
~GingerWinningham

I love this book pls update and write a sequel.
~isoldeautry

The book is very well detailed and graphic. The flow is awesome and I would recommend the book to some friends.
~JulieBocha

I find your writing is very easy to follow. I can almost feel like they are real. This is the kind of stories I like to read. So please do not let the story end here without finishing it. I like that Drake feels stern, but also has a soft spot for her.
~Crystal

One of the best stories I've read in awhile. Abbie is such a fool. She is young and naive and so afraid of the love she feels. Would love to read the sequel Please update, I can't get enough. I'm hooked!
~Rellerton

Best side of BDSM Romance Erotica. Enjoyed reading. Unique plot, positive POV BDSM.
~dawnwarren

Good. Really good book.
~nickiethomas

Good Book, keep writing.
~MarinaGudon

*********************************

Copyright Statement:
Sinful Delight And The Masters Might
By Callie Sumner™ 2019

The moral right of the author has been asserted. All rights reserved. This story is published as a work of fiction subject to condition that it shall not be reproduced or retransmitted in whole or in part, in any manner, without the written consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this a violation of the Copyright Law.

A single copy of the materials available in this story may be made, solely for personal, non commercial use. Individuals must preserve any copyright or other notices contained in or associated with them. Users may not distribute said copies to others, weather or not in electronic form or in hard copy, without prior written consent of the copyright holder of the materials. Contact information for requests for distribute materials available through this course are listed below:
Callie Sumner ™ 2019
Calliesumner@rocketmail.com

All pictures come from Google. I don't own any of them, except for the cover, and anything else someone wants to make and send me for this story! 😉

© 2019 Copyright by Callie Sumner. All rights reserved.