49

“I have nothing to wear! Shit! I didn’t think of this!” I exclaimed once he pulled me out of bed.

“Shower now, think of that later.” He said, pulling me towards the bathroom.

“No. I have to call Gemma or Tina and ask them to bring me something,” I searched for my cell phone in the pocket of my coat. I pulled it out and dialed Gemma.

“Hello, darling!” She proclaimed when she answered the phone.

“Hi, Gem, um, can you do me a favor?” I glanced over and saw Harry watching me. I moved away from him.

“Georgia. I am not making up any lies as to why you’re not going to Harry’s party. If you’re not going, that’s on you, not me.”

I bit my lip. “Gemma, I’m actually at Harry’s now. I need you to bring me something to wear to the party.”

She screamed and I held the phone away from my ear. “Yes! Of course! Oh, my gosh. I am so happy. So, so, so, happy! I will bring you something. Ah! I cannot wait to hear all the details I am so happy for you! I love you! I will see you soon! Christina! You are not going to believe –“ She clicked off the phone before I could hear the rest of the conversation.

I tossed the phone onto Harry’s bed and met his questioning gaze.

“Why was she screaming?” He asked.

I rolled my eyes. “Why do you think? She’s been rooting for us to be together since the beginning.”

He laughed and pulled me close to him. “Georgia, never in a million years did I think I would fall in love with you. These last six months have been all sorts of fucked up but they’ve been some of the best months of my life. I don’t know what I’d do without you now.”

I wrapped my arms around his neck. “Me either.”

I really didn’t know what I would do without him now. We had both come to a new level in our relationship. We were both in love with each other and finally happy. I knew now my life would never be the same now that I had known loving him.

“Shower, now, lady,” he said breaking me out of my thoughts and pulling me towards the shower. I followed his lead and he turned on the hot water, stepping under the stream and I followed him. He gripped my hips and pulled me close to him, tilting my head back as his lips captured mine.

The stream from the water was hot, but the contact from him made me even hotter. I felt his hand slip between my legs and his rubbed my sensitive area before pushing  a finger inside of me. I let out of a soft moan and wrapped an arm around his neck to steady myself.

“I have half a mind to cancel that party and just stay in with you and make love to you all over this house,” he whispered in my ear.

I felt my cheeks redden. I didn’t have time to respond before he pushed me back against the shower wall, his hands tangled in my hair. He lifted my hips and I wrapped my legs around his waist as he entered me. He steadied himself, using me partially for balance as he began to move inside of me.

I wrapped my other arm around his neck, my nails digging into his skin as he moved his mouth from my lips to my neck. His teeth made contact with the area and I had already been so turned on, I knew it wouldn’t be long.

“Harry,” I whispered into his ear as he carried on his actions, burying himself inside of me over and over again until we both felt our release come at the same time. My grip on him tightened and I mumbled curses as I felt his familiar warmth spread out inside of me until he removed my legs from his waist and pulled out. He stared down at me as I rested my back against the wall, legs still shaking as I recovered.