51

Tina and I did have a lot to accomplish that afternoon. We had some last minute shopping to do. Juliette had moved our lunch til the next day, which worked out in my favor because we could have lunch with her and then head home to Cheshunt directly afterwards.

I packed enough clothes for a week and lots of extra layers for the few days we were in Scotland afterwards. We headed off to Wembley to pick up the rental car and packed everyone’s presents in it along with our stuff.

Me: When can I come back?

Harry: Not yet

Me: I mishhhh youuu

Harry: You miss little Harry more

Me: I miss you both equally

Me: Boyfriend ;)

Harry: Stop trying to sweet talk me

Me: Is it working

Harry: Yes, I’m smiling like a fool right now after I read that boyfriend message

Me: Well if the shoe fits..

Harry: :o

Me: For real thoughhhhhh

Me: Haaaaaaarry

Me: I have been thinking about what we did this morning all day

Me: It made me really hot

Me: I also bought a naughty school girl outfit

Me: Wanna see?

Harry: Georgia.. I have a hard on at the most inappropriate time

Harry: I will tell you when you can come over

Harry: Like 3 hours max

Harry: Maybe 2 if you send a pic

I sent Harry a picture of the schoolgirl lingerie set I had tried on early. It had a short skirt that barely covered anything in red and black gingham and a black button down oxford that barely covered my breasts. The set came with a matching red bra and panties.

Harry: See you in an hour

Me: <3333333333

I sighed and sat back on the couch.

“You’re glowing,” Tina said.

I rolled my eyes. “Shut up and let me be happy.”

She jumped on the couch. “I am happy for you. I am so happy for you. As I live and breathe my sister is dating Harry Styles. Do you know the perks that just me, girlfriend’s sister, gets?”

I swatted her head. “Tina! Money isn’t everything.”

“Maybe not to you because you’re loaded but us poor folk have to get by on what scraps are sent our way.”

I rolled my eyes. “Ha, ha, you are so funny. Is everything all finished being wrapped? We have mum and dad’s gifts and grand-dad’s and grand-mom’s and we got some stuff for gram and poppy which mum will have to mail to Switzerland and stuff for the aunts and uncles and cousins. Jesus. I must have spent £10,000 this Christmas. I’m going to give Gem and David their presents tomorrow morning. They’re coming to Harry’s for a small Christmas brunch in the morning. Um.. you have your present with everyone else’s. Louis got his. Harry has his and Juliette’s will be left out to give to her at lunch tomorrow. I think we are good.”