More Headcanons with Iwaizumi Hajime

arcanadia asked: Hey! If you guys are still open, can I request some Iwaizumi Headcanons? Nsfw and Sfw!? Like with a fems/o who is a little pudgy? :> Lol... I'm Embarrassed. You guys are doing great!!

Hai Hai! Don't be embarrassed, sweetie! Self-Image love is the BEST type of love. And I love you just the way you are *kiss* Thanks for requesting! -Admin Satori <3

Iwaizumi Hajime:

SFW

He honestly doesn't care about your size. He loves you for your personality and your kindness and for what's in your heart. Even if it's hard for him to express that.

Though he is very protective over you, and he's always walking you to and from places so that he's there to intimidate if someone ever thinks about making fun of you for your size. (He doesn't even try to be scary to them... he just is lmao)

He's very VERY athletic, so either you're going to have to be okay sitting on the sidelines OR you're going to have to decide to get into gear and keep pace with him. (He will slow his pace down though don't worry.) He doesn't want you to hurt yourself, so he'll make you understand that you don't have to be as into physical fitness as he is

If you get into the diet part of his lifestyle, he will absolutely get so flustered if you make his meals from his set meal plans. Just show up to school or his work or even the gym with a bento box with his favorite meal and he will just get so blushy and splutter out a thank you

If Iwaizumi loves you, so does the entire team. Kyoutani even makes a point to be your body guard when Iwaizumi isn't available. (MadDog-chan to the rescue)

Iwaizumi loves to spend his lazy days with you, cuddling up with you on the couch or laying his head on your lap while the both of you watch cheesy movies. Please run your fingers through his hair. It's surprisingly soft.

If you feel down about your size or feel doubt about why he would love you, he probably won't realize it until you start to physically push him away. But once it does register, he'll pull you into his arms and won't let you go until you agree that you're beautiful and worthy of love. (He'll even tell you all the reasons he loves you)

"Hajime.... Do you think I'm getting too big?"

"..... That's a loaded question.... No. I think you're perfect the way you are.... Why?"

"Well, some kids at school-"

"Who are they? Do you know their names? They're wrong..... You're beautiful. And I love you no matter your size or height or skin color... Even if you were some alien, I'd love you. Shittykawa would be jealous, but I'd love you all the same."

GO. TO. ALL. HIS. GAMES. He will feel so powerful and like he can break through any barrier as long as he can hear your calling his name from the stands. (Oikawa is fucking jealous AF)

NSFW

Although he loves to be behind you or on top of you, he honestly gets W E A K when you ride him. Even if you think the position is unflattering, he loves to see you bounce on his cock to your own release.

Know that even if you top, that doesn't mean he's letting you be dominant. He's always dominant.

Surprise him with morning sex. (Don't do that during the week though... Neither of you will make it to school)

The supply room is one of his favorite places to fuck you in. He'll make it SUPER hard for you to keep your moans quiet

The ONLY time he's not dominant and fucking you into the mattress is when he's really tired after practice or work or school, and he just wants you to make the both of you feel good without him doing much to agitate his sore muscles. (He doesn't even say it in a mean way either! He's super sweet and grateful if you do take the reins.)

He's not SUPER experienced, but he knows what he's doing and he knows how to make you feel good. Learning each others kinks is just a perk.

One of his favorite kinks is tying his partner up. Just light bondage, not all those crazy rope knots and all. He's kind of into roleplay also, ESPECIALLY around Halloween time. (Imagine him in cop uniform? Or Fireman suspenders? *dead*)

You HAVE to call him by his respective titles when you do roleplay though. Otherwise it's not fun.

"Ah~ Haji-"

"Ah ah ah, ma'am. This is purely business... I'm going to need you to call me as such."

"S- F-.... Ah~ Chief Hajime~!" (He was roleplaying as the fire department chief that night)

"Such a good fire starter, riding my cock like this."

If you start to doubt your physicality, he will literally spend as much time as you want him to plowing you on every sturdy surface in BOTH of your homes, showing you how amazing you make each other feel and how beautiful he thinks your body is (He can be quite romantic in that way ;D)