NSFW headcanons with Tsukishima Kei

Anonymous asked: May I please have general NSFW relationship headcanons of Tsukishima? I don't think there's NSFW relationship hc of Tsukki on this blog and I'd like to see your interpretation, thank you <3

Tsukki is my child. He's also my husband. He's also my other husband's (Kuroo's) boyfriend. And his hand was broken by my baby/other-other husband (Ushibaby). What a mess!

FYI: These are set all over the timeline.

~~Admin Keiji

---

NSFW relationship Tsukishima:

Tsukishima is the type to get extremely jealous, but is very passive about it. If he sees someone flirting with you, he'll walk up and put an arm around you, giving the other person a smile (his "you're pathetic" smile). When you get back home, he'll fuck you until you're begging to come. Then he'll only let you do so once you're screaming that you belong to him and no other.

Tsukki's favorite food is strawberry shortcake. Become one and he'll be happy. Food play isn't a normal occurrence between you two, but when you covered yourself in cream and strawberries for his birthday, you could barely walk the next day. It was great, but too much of a good thing... Keep this for special events only.

Attend his volleyball matches. He'll act like he doesn't care if you don't go, he may even tell you not to, but go! He wants you there. He wants to sneak into a closet or bathroom when he wins. He wants to bend you over if he loses and he doesn't want to wait.

He will ask for consent before he does literally anything. It doesn't matter that you've been dating for five years, he asks before holding your hand or kissing you. He asks about every little thing when doing the do. Can he take off your pants? Your underwear and bra? Can he spank you until you're a crying mess?

This boy will eat you out after going for a run together, but refuses to kiss you before you brush your teeth in the morning?? He reasons that sweat is okay and natural, but the bacteria that grows in your mouth is not.

When you're feeling down, he'll do anything to try to make you feel better, doing anything from buying you candy or Chinese food (someone buy me some, please) to fucking you into oblivion. He'll go slow and sweet or hard and fast, depending on what you need.