NSFW Headcanons with Kuroo Tetsurou, Bokuto Koutarou, & Semi Eita

Anonymous asked: Oooohhhh I absolutely loved that NSFW with Akaashi, Iwa-chan and Lev😍😍😍 I'm in love with the way you write and that only deepened my love! Would you mind doing one for Kuroo, Bokuto and Semi, please? Thank you! ❤️️

Pretty sure I wasn't a part of the blog when the original thing was answered, and I have absolutely no idea what you're referencing, but I'm going to give this ask a shot.

~~Admin Keiji

----

Kuroo

Kuroo was a huge tease. He enjoyed making you squirm in bed until you finally cracked and begged for him to do more.

He often brought up the idea of tying you up, but you always shot him down. You were hesitant to give full control over to him, but at the same time you knew he would immediately stop if you called the safe word

In order to try to gain your trust when it came to tying you up, he offered for you to do it to him. You agreed, and boy, did you enjoy it. So did he.

From then on, you two switched on who was dominant. As much as you enjoyed being taken roughly, you enjoyed taking control and riding Kuroo just as much.

The time you two spent in the bedroom wasn't always kinky. Often enough, you two would take it slow and gentle. He would kiss you slowly and tenderly while gently rocking into you.

Bokuto

Bokuto had stamina for days. He could take you over and over, making you come three times before he climaxed for the first time. Then he'd be ready for round two (for him) within ten minutes.

It was generally the same positions, missionary or doggy, but you didn't mind–it was enjoyable either way.

Sometimes you would switch it up, trying a new position one of you saw online. It was sometimes awkward and you two would laugh, but in the end of the night, you were hot and sweaty.

Bokuto had a praise kink the size of Jupiter. You could always make him excited by whispering in ear how big and strong he was, how handsome he was, how happy he made you.

The best part of the night was after sex cuddles. Bokuto would wrap you up in his warm embrace and you two would share warmth as you dozed off.

Semi

Semi was a clean guy. He'd always set out towels on the bed and have tissues waiting aside for when you two were done. At first, you were a little weirded out by it, but you learned to appreciate it when you didn't have to do laundry every day.

He was very sweet, always asking for consent before doing anything. Unless you specifically told him he could, he would not do anything to you.

You soon figured out that it was partly him liking being told what to do. He enjoyed being told "Take it off," "Put it in," "fuck me harder," etc

Once you figured that out, you switched your roles a little bit. Soon you were telling him to lay down and you would ride him. Or you were telling him that he had to eat you out until you came. Basically, he enjoyed being a submissive.

After sex was nice. Whoever was more steady on their feet would get up and draw a bath for you two to relax in and unwind afterwards.