Chapter 10

This is the last chapter, and I'm sad to finish this story, but I'm also thankful that you guys liked it so much! And thank you, Guest, for suggesting this! I had so much fun writing it! If you have more ideas, hit me up ;)

And if YOU have more story suggestions, leave me a review of shoot me a PM! All I request is that it's not a sexual story (I will do stuff involving sexuality, I just don't write sexual stories)

And now, on with the final chapter!

Kira's POV

I stood up from where Derek, Malia and I had crashed into each other, and went up quietly behind the Nogitsune, sword drawn, before yelling as I pushed it straight through his stomach, heading him choke before he exploded into dust in front of us.

All four of us looked at each other in surprise before I hugged Scott, kissing his cheek and exclaimed.

"We did it!"

And while Scott looked at me with a look of happiness and shock, Malia wasn't having any of it as she stood beside us and insisted.

"Hey, hey, enough with being mushy. We need to make sure Stiles is okay."

Scott smiled at me softly and I unwrapped my arms from around him as he insisted we head to the hospital.

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Scott's POV

Kira and I went into Stiles' room, where he was propped up on pillows, already starting to look healthier and happier.

"Stiles! How are you?" I asked, before telling him the good news. "The Nogitsune is defeated."

"Thank god..." He trailed off before seeing my cheek and asking. "Why do you have lipstick on your cheek?"

"Well..." I trailed off, wrapping my arm around her shoulders and she finished for me. "I kissed him."

"Awesome." Stiles smiled, before sitting up, a viable wince on his face before asking. "Also, how soon till this bite heals? Cause it hurts like a...well, a werewolf bite."

"It'll be gone in a few days." I told him as Kira silently exited from the room, and that's when I was told by Stiles what had happened when he had arrived.

"Your mom freaked out when Lydia told her everything involving me, so you may wanna talk her down."

That had me rushing out of the room, anticipating her anger.

I walked into the hall, seeing her standing at the front desk, talking to a co-worker, and that's when I approached carefully.

"Mom, hey; you doing alright?"

"Why did you lie to me, Scott? You told me he was sick. I was kept in the dark about someone who is practically my child!" She yelled, latching onto me tightly, almost like she no longer had the strength to stand.

"This was new territory for us and the measures had to be cautious and quick. We needed time. But the Nogitsune is defeated. Although I had to give Stiles a temporary bite. We don't know if it'll give him powers and which, and how long it'll last." I explained, hoping she would understand, and luckily, she did, standing on her own and using her hand to run it through my hair.

"I know with everything going on with Derek and your father is stressful, but please tell me next time."

"I will." I insisted, winding when I heard that name, and added. " But please don't mention you know who in front of me."

She nodded, and I decided that since she wanted me to tell her what was going on, I would tell her mine and Derek's next move.

"Derek and I are gonna try and track down our biological father, Seth Hale."