Chapter Eight

I pour some milk into the pan with the eggs staring back at me. Giggling, I separate the two eye resembling foods so that they are on the far edges, away from each other. Humming a little and start to dance in front of the stove, "Do... Dah Do... Doodoo Dah DooDoo Do Do," I sing and take the pan off the over top before putting an egg on each of the five plates that sat in front of me.

"What are you doing?" Michael asks leaning against the door frame and watches me turn circles in his Jack Daniels shirt and my old denum shorts.

"Well, I really can't make anything... So I just made eggs, baccon, and toast..." I say smiling at him as if I had actually accomplished something big.

"For lunch?" he asks smiling, "why so many plates?" he looks slightly confused as the front door flies open.

"HEY!!!!" Ashton and Luke yell at the top of their lunchs and run past Michael to sit at the table. He probably would have face planted if Luke hadn't have caught him as he started to fall.

"Thanks," he says smiling slightly as he walks in and hugs me from behind, "next time a warning will be nice..."

I giggle as he kisses the side of my head, "Aw, does poor Mikey not like surprises!" I say turning to face him and tapping his chest.

His cheeks turn a slight pink color as the boys started to eat the food I had put out, "You should eat something... We haven't eaten much in the past few days..." I say kissing his jaw before putting the pans in the sink.

"Ooo... You two haven't been wasting much time have you?" Luke smirks as he takes a drink of his orange juice.

"Oh shut it..." I say smiling a little as Michael holds me closer to him, "we haven't even had sex since-"

"So you have, you know, done it," Ashton asks turning to face us.

"Well... Yeah," I say holding onto Michael's hands that were clasped around my waist.

"Dude! Why didn't you tell us," Calum throws his napkin at Michael's back as Luke and Ashton chuckle.

"I didn't think our sex life was any of your business," he says shrugging, "sorry."

"You're such a gentalmen, Mikey," Luke says shaking his head and laughing as he brings the empty plates to the sink and dropping them in, "anyway," he says wiping his hands on his pants, "what do you all want to do today?"

I thought about it for a minute. Today was my last day... That's why I invited them all over, so that we could spend it all together, "Um..." I say wiping a tear off my cheek, "well... I guess... I didn't think that part out," I shrug leaning back into Michael, "I'd like to pretend that it's not the last time..." I look up at them, and I swear Luke was about to cry.

"You got it, Summer," he says with a small smile.

After he said that... It was as if God pressed fastforeward.... We sat in front of a camera, and they started to sing Next 2 You. Ashton and I worked on the sound and filming as Calum played guitar, Michael used a shaker, and Luke sang. It was so much fun to actually listen to them for the first time. They really never let me stay when they were practicing, I didn't know why... but they said something about not wanting to ruin the creative flow.... Of course I would just tease them and run over to Macca's to get them some dinner. That would be what I missed the most I guess... Them...

"This is like," I take a drink of water, "the 50th video game," I laugh as I lay on Michael's lap and he kills Ashton in Call of Duty.

"You wanna go get wasted?" he laughs and runs his fingers through my hair and the other boys start to get up.