Chapter Five

That moment when you want the guys you do a fan fiction for to read it... but at the same time you don't because then they wouldn't like you...

==========

"Are you hungry?" I whisper as I turn my head to look up into his eyes. Twice. We did it twice in five hours and I was so sore every movement hurt... but I liked it.

"Yeah... a little," he says sitting up and I lift my head from his chest, "are you okay?" he asks rubbing my side and down my leg as I try to sit up.

"I'm perfect," I say smiling and kissing the corner of his mouth softly and moving to the edge of the bed. I pull on the first pieces of clothing that I get my hands on and slowly stand up, "what?" I ask quietly as I turn to see him staring at me.

I hadn't realized that I pulled on his batman boxers that had a cape on the butt, or his Cobain t-shirt he had been wearing yesterday.

"You just look so perfect standing there like that... that's all..." he says smiling and standing up in front of me. He runs his fingers through my hair and I smile as my eyes close.

"You should put some pants on..." I say smirking a little as he kisses my neck.

He laughs and pulls away find his jeans on the floor before following me into the kitchen.

Lucky for us, none of my family likes to wake up before 10... "You wear a lot of bracelets," Michael says as I pour him a glass of orange juice and set it down in front of him with a bowl of cereal.

"Oh... yeah, this was my first one," I say showing him the friendship heart on the chain that had been woven into a bracelet.

"Who has the other half?" he ask as I sit down next to him.

"My best friend... She lives in Russia..." I explain as I take a drink and then mess with the many that were around my left wrist.

"Oh... Why do you have so many?" he takes my hand in his and starts to look at all of the bracelets.

A small smile forms on my lips as his fingers graze against my skin; sending heat down my arm and directly into my heart, "One hundred and fifty," I say moving closer to him and resting my head on my shoulder, "my friend and I were having a competition to see who could get the most... I don't know how many she has now..." I whisper as I nuzzle my head into the crook of his neck.

As he spoke, I felt the vibrations of his voice against my cheek and it made me smile, "Wow..." he says mingling his fingers with mine, "maybe we could do something like that... if you want.."

"Yeah.." I say looking up into his grass green eyes, "but, let's do something different." I sit up and turn on my spinny stool to face him.

"And what's that?" he asks as I drag him back to my room.

I turn to face him once I had the light on, and he started to cover his chest and turn away slightly, "What's wrong, Baby?" I ask walking over to him and slowly running my hands down his arms and across his chest.

"I just don't... like being exposed I guess," he says looking away slightly.

"You don't want me to see you?" I ask tilting my head to the side before putting my hands over my eyes, "is this better?" I laugh a little and he picks me up around the waist and I squeel a little, "Michael!" I say holding onto his shoulders and looking down at him.

"What?" he asks me smiling a little as I touch his lips with my finger tipes.

"I just love looking at you..." I whisper as he slowly sets me back down on my feet.