WrestleTube #3

Malaysia Rampage Wrestling (MRW) presents,

Tag Team Ladders Match
MRW Tag Team Championships
Thana Cooper & Arnold Cooper(C) Vs. Arif Parker & Aliff Parker

Both teams already in the ring. The Coopers took advantage by attacking the Parkers before the bell rang. The bell got rung. The Coopers demolished Arif and Aliff. But then, The Parkers using the asset of this match and that is the ladders. They used the ladders to control the match over Thana and Arnold. The match went really good and an outstanding performances by all 4 of them. Thana and Arnold went for their tag team finisher; Chokeslam and Backbreaker combination to Aliff Parker. Then, Thana Cooper picked up Arif Parker and threw him out of the ring. Arnold rolled out of the ring and stacked a ladder between the barricades and the apron of the ring. Thana picked up Arif with a powerbomb position and slammed him through the ladder. Arif was badly injured. Thana and Arnold picked up a ladder and rolled back inside the ring with it. Both of them stood the ladder in the middle of the ring and climbed up the ladder together. They unhooked their MRW Tag Team Championships and won the match. The ring announced Thana and Arnold Cooper as the winners of the match. After the match, Arif Parker crawled back inside the ring because he injured his back and checked on his brother, Aliff. He picked Aliff up on his shoulder and the crowd gave them a standing ovation. They got a roar of claps and respect from the fans. Suddenly, Aliff Parker gave a right fist to the face of Arif Parker. Aliff attacked Arif and gave him a beatdown. He punched his face multiple times. Then, he threw his brother out of the ring. After that, Aliff threw Arif to the steel steps and left him bruised and betrayed at the ringside. Aliff walked back to the backstage with the booes from the fans in the arena.