Episode 20: Final Battle(Ending)

The night comes, Nina is driving her car to the top of the hill. As soon as she saw a person, she knew it was him. FH Zrayne stood tall at the edge of the hill while looking at the beautiful view of Kuala Lumpur city. He didn't look behind when Nina arrived with her car. She parked her car at the side of the road, and quickly walk forward and stop behind him. "FH?" She asked. "I heard about it." He said. "I know, I can't live without you." She answers. "I understand." He continues. "I used to be a loner, I don't need anybody at all except my sister. But now, I have you and your family, our friends and allies. We are like...a family." She explained. "That's why I was out of my mind, and cried all night long..because the biggest part of this family that I known is you." She continues. He turned around and hugged her tightly. "I'm sorry..for leaving you for a long time. I just..I can't accept the fate. Suicidal thoughts came to mind everytime I think about those deaths." He said while trying to stay tough. "As long as you are here, I can be strong." She stated.

The duo was interrupted by a sudden appearance of the BulletProof. "Looks like we got him back." Farhan said while smiling. "It's time for us to give them a fight." Azwan said. "Are you still with us, leader?" Ilham asked. "How about others?" FH asked. "They trained as hard as yours." Matt answers. "So..will you be back?" Akido asked. FH nods in agreement. "It's time to knock up...or shut up!" FH said with a confident tone.

In the MWA meeting room, Eastsa Shadows and his alliances were discussing about the next event. "ARE YOU CRAZY? You put our jobs on the line because of your vengeance towards FH?" Jeff asked. Eastsa was laughing hard before he took out a kitana from his inventory in the secret room. "How about..I sliced each of your necks. One..by one..to anyone who disobeyed me?" Eastsa asked. Everyone nods in agreement. "He accused me of not having any testicles so I show him that I have the bigger balls than himself." He smiles. He walked towards Haris Collins and put the kitana inches away from his neck, threatening to kill him. "You don't want to lose..your own child, Mr. Collins?" He asked. Haris' eyes were widen as now he realized that his secret has been unveiled. Sweats formed across Jeff's forehead as he look towards Eastsa's action on Haris. "I'm sorry. I won't ask about your mentality anymore." Jeff nervously stated. Eastsa put back his kitana in his inventory and hide it back. "The only thing that I don't want right now is a traitor to appear. As you can remember what happened to Angelina, she made her choice to save him and ended up being killed. It's not my fault!" Eastsa punched the wall behind him. "She sacrificed herself for our common enemy and betrayed us all." He stated before sitting back on his chair. "What's your real plan now?" King Raptor asked. Eastsa didn't say a word but he just staring hard towards the table. "I can use my money." King Raptor said. Eastsa smiles sadisticly. "Ambush his allies, let me get rid of FH all alone at the event." Eastsa suggests. Everyone agrees. "Can somebody hack any of their phones using just their phone numbers?" King Raptor asked. Everyone is staring at Aliff Parker. "I-I can hack my brother's phone to search for him and the rest of them." Aliff said. Eastsa smiles again.

The next morning, FH and Nina woke up from their sleep and realized that they are not in their bedroom. "Where are we?" He asked. "I think we are in the BulletProof's Villa. I can't remember what we have done after the meeting at the hill." She answers. Both of them went to have a shower together then walked downstairs to the living room. "The lovebirds has risen. I repeat, the lovebirds has risen." Matt said to the walkie talkie. "Woah. Hold up, what are you doing here?" FH asked. "What? We were having fun in this villa and we didn't go back to our own home." Matt answers. "What do you mean?" Nina asked. "Really? Both of you didn't remember?" Matt laughs. "We were playing games, like a tournament. We drank a lot. We-" Matt explained but Nina cut him off. "IS IT ALCOHOL?" Nina shouts in worried tone. "No, energy drinks." Matt answers. Nina breathed out a good relieve. "We were singing along together, all of us. Me, both of you and The BulletProof." Matt continues. Nina and FH listening carefully while smiling. "And then, both of you went upstairs and were so loud we can hear it." Matt sarcastically stated. Both of them slapped their faces after hearing about it. "How loud it was?" He asked. "Non-stop moaning." Matt smiles. FH and Nina embarrassed. "Where are they now?" She asked. "Still in their rooms, knocked out cold." Matt laughs.