Episode 5: Revolutionary Wrestling Alliance (RWA)

After finishing his shower, FH wore his suit and as he brought his suitcase as usual. Then, he was going to call the cab but then an unexpected ride came into the scene. "Hey, want a ride?" Nina offered. "Yeah,sure." FH accepted. He entered her car and her sister is there too. "Hey, FH. Nice to finally meet you. My sister right here keeps talking about you." Anna sarcasmed. "Shut up!" Nina blushed. "So, you two are going to SOW? Who were you going to fight?" FH asked. "Her!" Anna and Nina pointed at each other. "I see, goodluck smashing each other's faces." FH sarcasmed. "So, where are you going?" Nina questioned. "RWA HQ, Emy called me to be there." FH answered. "You really are a rising star, goodluck in your future..with my sister hahaha!" Anna sarcasmed. "One more word and you will not even be competing at SOW today." Nina threatened. After a few more minutes, They arrived at the Headquarters of RWA. "Thank you so much, girls." FH thanked. "You're welcome, I'll see you later." Nina stated. "See you later too, future brother!" Anna sarcasmed again. FH went out of the car and started walking in to the RWA HQ.

FH went to the information counter and registered his name before going up to Emy's board room. After that, the receptionist bring him up to Emy Hawkins' room. FH knocked the door and got a call to come in. FH opened the door and saw Emy Hawkins talking with Bobby Gibson, booker of MRW. "Oh, here he is. The future main eventer of RWA and the future of this wrestling industry." Emy praised while welcoming him. "Thank you sir." FH thanked. "So let's cut this short, shall we?" Bobby questioned. "Sure, so tonight you're gonna get a lil' busy, kid. You're going to have a dark match against Ikhwan Reynolds at MRW arena then you need to come down to RWA arena for a segment to showcase your mic skills. If both of that went successfully as planned, you will got both contracts from us, from RWA and MRW. Do you agree with that?" Emy offered. "That's a hell of a night but I accepted. This is what I should have been through the whole week, getting booked on every show as possible." FH agreed. "You just need to be 100% on everything and you will be the first superstar to hold both RWA and MRW Championships at the same time." Bobby Gibson stated. "Thank you so much for the big opportunities, I will not let you guys down." FH thanked. "What are you waiting for? Go and kick some ass and make us your believer." Emy stated.

After the meeting, FH Zrayne went out of the Headquarters and took a cab to go to MRW arena. He entered the backstage and went to his lockeroom. He changed to his wrestling attire and get ready at the gorrilla position. Then, he saw Alif, ACR & Fakhrol, The Johnson Brothers. "We need to beat those jackasses and defend our beloved tag team titles!" ACR stated. "Yes, bro. We should beat them, make them suffer and walk out of tonight, still! The MRW tag champs!" Fakhrol stated. "We are the kings of MRW tag team division. Soon, we will be conquering all of the tag team divisions in this universe!" Alif stated. All of sudden, the producer played FH's song and he went out to the stage and entertained the crowd. Ikhwan Reynolds has already arrived in the ring. The bell rung and the match started. Ikhwan Reynolds controlled the whole match with his technical skills. FH stunted Ikhwan with a Z-Combo. FH quickly picked him up in a fireman's carry position followed with the Phantomnizer. Ikhwan still standing up and FH with another Phantomnizer to him. Then, Ikhwan still won't laid down as he kept standing up. FH with the last Phantomnizer to Ikhwan followed with a Crossface. Ikhwan Reynolds tapped out. FH Zrayne won the match followed with the ring announcer announced his name as the winner. FH celebrated with the fans before quickly went to backstage and packed his stuff to go to RWA arena. Both of the arenas were so near that the wrestlers can walk to go to the others.

FH in his wrestling attire and a T-shirt with his suitcase, walking down to the RWA arena and went straight to the lockeroom. He took a few minutes to recover from his match earlier and took some time to play a mobile games. Then, the producer called him out to go to the gorrilla position. He went there and wait for his music to be played. His music played, he went out to the stage and addressed the fans. He took a microphone and started cutting a promo. "A lot of the guys in the backstage or even in the other companies' backstage, always talked about how they are the workhorses. They said that they deserve to be on the top of the mountain, but they are always late to come to work. They said they are deserving of a title shot, but they didn't even improve at all. My name is FH Zrayne. I am what they called as "The Phantom". Why did they called me that? It's simple. I'm a lone wolf. I only trust myself when it comes to this ring. If I ever join any stable in this wrestling industry, I will still be caution to myself and never trust my own teammates. I'm the guy who works for two or three goddamn companies in the same night. I'm currently the first and only 3-time SOW World Champion. I am the #1 contender for QMW Cruiserweight title. Now, I'm officially inserting my name as the last competitor to join for the RWA World Championship Tournament. I will kick all of the asses that entered this tournament and I will make sure I walk out of this arena as your leader of a revolution, as your new RWA World Champion." FH throws the microphone down. The fans went wild and chanted his name loudly.

After the segment, FH walked back to the backstage and he got a warm welcome from Emy Hawkins and Bobby Gibson. "Great job out there, kid!" Bobby praised. "As promised, you successfully went good with the plan, you deserve this respect and you deserve both of this contracts." Emy praised while handing out both MRW and RWA contracts to FH. FH signed both of the contracts and gave it back to them. "Thank you so much and I will make sure you got the best out of me." FH thanked. He went to his lockeroom to packed up all of his stuff and going back home. Suddenly, he got a call from his sister. "Hey bro, sorry to say this but I went on a trip with my friends and I'll be back for a couple of days." Sister stated. "Okay then, be safe, sis." FH worried. "Thanks." Sister hung up the call.

FH took a cab and went back home. After arriving at his house, he stared at the Morgans' house and he saw Nina stalked him from the balcony. After that, Nina ran back inside her house. FH laughed for a while and walked inside his house. He went upstairs and entered his room. He put down all of his stuff, took a shower and wore a shorts and a shirt after the shower. He laid down on his bed and fell asleep.