Episode 19: Dealing With Demons

Eastsa went to sliced FH's left arm. FH released the submission as his left arm currently bloodied. "Say hello to Evan." FH walked back and trying to stay away from Eastsa who is holding a knife "Say hello to Chris." FH has no other way to get out as he is standing on a wall while holding his left arm tightly to not losing more blood. "And say hello to Angelica...IN HELL!" Eastsa proceeds to stab without even looking. Everybody stopped cheering and started getting scared and upset. As Eastsa opened his eyes, he actually stabbed Angelina in her chest. She was defending FH from getting kill. "NO!" Eastsa screams. He was panicked that he stabbed his own girlfriend. He ran away and everybody started to leave. Only FH and his allies stay behind. "Why do you save me?" FH asked. "It's..for..Angelica." Angelina said with a slow tone while blood coming out of her chest and mouth. "No! This is all my fault! It should've been me!" He screams. "Matt.." Angelina called for Matt. "Y..yes?" Matt asked. "My house..in the 7th drawer..Angelica's..final..note." Angelina stated before passing out. "CALLED AN AMBULANCE! SOMEBODY CALLED FOR THE AMBULANCE!" FH shouts for help. Nina quickly called for the ambulance.

As soon as FH, Nina and Matt arrived at the hospital after the show, Angelina was still in the emergency room. Others left after the show ends but still keep asking for updates about Angelina's condition. Few hours later, The doctor came out and addressed them. "I'm sorry to inform you this unfortunate news, Angelina Wilson has passed away. She lost a lot of bloods and her internal organs cannot help her. It connected to her old record of the accident. I'm sorry." The doctor said then left the scene. "It's..it's all my fault." FH said with a sad tone. "Babe, no..it's not your fault. Eastsa did this." Nina said. "NO! IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF ME!" He continues with an angry tone. "Dude, you need to calm down. We're all feeling the same thing." Matt tried to calm him down. "DA..Angelina..Angelica..their parents..all DEAD because of me." FH said while closing his face with the palm of his hands.

After Angelina's funeral in the morning, Matt gave the final note from Angelica to FH. "I found it where Angelina asked me to search. I never opened it, you do the honor." Matt said while giving a pad on FH's shoulder and leave. The BulletProof members and their allies has left the cemetary leaving FH and Nina alone there. "This is not the first time we're here, right?" Nina said while trying to make FH smile. Unfortunately, it has been a day of him losing his smile. "I'm sorry, babe. I gotta go." FH said leaving her behind. "Hey, where are you going?" She asked. "I want to be alone..for a while." He answers while continue walking forward without looking back.

A month later, FH went missing as he never coming back to home for weeks. "Are you fucking kidding me with that?" Nina said while calling Matt. "Yes, Eastsa was only in the jail for a week after the incident and now he is training harder than before for whatever reason after leaving the police station." Matt explained. "Is it because of money?" Nina asked. "Probably." Matt answers. "Fuck this shit, i'm out." Nina hung up the call. She was crying a lot everyday in the room. The only sources that can keep her calm were FH's family. "Hey, Nina? Are you in there?" Sister asked. "Yeah, i'm here." Nina answers. "I brought you some food for you to eat. You've been locking yourself up every night." Sister said. Nina stood up from the bed and opened the door for FH's sister to come in. "What's up with you?" Sister asked. "I feel..I feel weak without him. He's been missing for a month!" Nina started crying again and now hugging the sister. "Calm down. It's going to be alright." Sister said. "When is he going to come back? I wanna know when! I can't live without him." Nina asked with a sad tone. "I don't know, Nina. Did you try to call him?" Sister asked. "I tried! A fucking hundred times!" Nina answers while throwing her phone to the bed. "I believe he will come back soon..trust me." Sister said while hugging Nina tightly.

After closing the door of Nina and FH's room, sister came down from the upstairs. "What happened with her?" Mom asked. "She's suffering emotionally. She can't contain it, she needs him so much." Sister answers. "I wonder where my son go, this city is so big. What about his friends?" Dad asked. "Nina told me that his friends have been trying to search for him but until now, he was never found." Sister answers with a worried tone. "How about Nina?" Mom asked. "The room was a mess, she keeps crying all night while locking herself in it. It's horrible." Sister answers. Suddenly, Anna Morgan comes to the house. "Can I come in?" Anna asked. "Sure." Dad answers. "Where's Nina?" Anna asked. "She's in her room, please..please take care of her." Mom answers. "How about you go with me?" Sister offers. "Alright, let's go." Anna agreed.