WrestleTube #2

Wrestling Malaysia Community (WMC) presents,

Triple Threat Extreme Rules Match
WMC Championship
Fariz Cole(C) Vs. Aqil Sawyer Vs. Amir Stevens

All of the participants were in the ring. All of them already introduced by the ring announcer. The match started and both contenders attacked the champion. Fariz Cole rolled out of the ring to save himself. Aqil Sawyer and Amir Stevens doesn't waste any much time and they exchanged punches. They beat each other up until Fariz Cole came back inside the ring with a steel chair and hit them hard on their backs. Fariz Cole took control of the match. After 20 minutes of match time, tables destroyed, steel chairs broken, steel steps everywhere, all three of them were in the middle of the ring with bruised bodies. Fariz cornered on the middle turnbuckle. Amir Stevens was going for the turnbuckle powerbomb but Aqil Sawyer interrupted him. Aqil Sawyer with Qiller DDT to Amir Stevens. Fariz Cole took advantage by giving a Shining Wizard to Aqil Sawyer and quickly pinned Amir with a cover. "1-2-3!" The ref counted and Fariz Cole announced as the winner of the match by the ring announcer. Fariz Cole retained his WMC Championship in a brutal match.